• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
https://www.justarsenal.com/arteta-extremely-impressed-with-bukayo-sakas-attitude/231934
again are ppl trolling or something.
All the other club fans back players that come up through the ranks but here its the opposite.
A player can perform, manager can praise him and the fans here are like "I have seen enough, wont make it"
He's an 18 year old, playing in a league that is 50 steps up from the U23 and he still looks like he belongs at this level. Thats huge

Saka like Nelson is one of the best talents in his age group, I'm just glad he has someone like Arteta to make him a superstar.
Its just natural for different sections of fans to have different interests. Some fans will love to see the youth come through & grow in the team. Others would rather they come in when ready or put more priority on winning.

I have loved watching the Brazilian kid when in the team this year but its hard to get away from how this group of young attackers with 1500+ league minutes have just a single goal & assist + not all that much creation.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Saka has 2 goals and 5 assists with the first team in all competitions this season. Thats pretty good
Martinelli has obviously performed better but he also had first team experience before coming here and according to Klopp is once in a generation talent.
I think Saka has done fine this season and I'm excited to see what Arteta can bring out of him.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Superb work by this young man down our left hand side this half against Sheffield.

Boy has good ball retention skills and looks up as well.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Clearly the Man of the Match for us imo. Sharp going forward, good crosses, looks tidy enough defensively as a make-shift LB, too.

The most promising academy product we have, imo. Hopefully he gets to feature more in his actual position and develop his potency as an attacker as well.

Tumblin'Dice

Hates Reddit
More impressed by him at LB than LW, the extra space suits his strengths.

Tidy player, has serious first team potential in this position.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can't wait until we over play him and ruin his career

Fk69QjI.gif

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Poor forward passing today, barely any came off.

Couple of mean crosses though, and he showed his power and pace potential once or twice too.

Very good defensively. Like this kid a lot.

LG10

Should be converted to a permanent lb, he has top class potential there. Not good enough in the final third to be a top winger.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He has been playing well but I’m not sure you can properly judge. Xhaka does a lot of work down that side when he’s playing and it seems like this is a tactical decision. How would he deal with it if he was as exposed as Kolasinac or Tierney? Also are we taking away from our midfield play by having Xhaka do this?

Compare Xhaka’s heat map today to when Kolasinac is playing.

Vs Sheffield Utd
C3-AD55-F8-893-C-4141-9-FDB-EAE7-B80-CAD04.jpg

Vs Man Utd
BF8-E16-F2-7-BAC-4-F12-9-DF4-A3-CD4-AD4-DF33.jpg

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Genuine talent and we will probably ruin him.

I think a loan in his favoured position would suit him well, although it looks like he’s quickly going to get boxed into a lb/wb role it seems.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
He can def make it here as a forward, but he'll need to improve his touch, combination play and be a little more unpredictable with his dribbling. His shooting and crossing technique are already really good.

Afro Mugo

Poor forward passing today, barely any came off.

Couple of mean crosses though, and he showed his power and pace potential once or twice too.

Very good defensively. Like this kid a lot.
He linked up very well with Özil and set up two chances for Martinelli inside the box late in the game . Sheffield play a man marking system and it was difficult in finding spaces for forwards. I think his passing and holding of the ball was really good today . He has some weird technique but he actually holds onto the ball really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom