• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Saka is great when he runs into empty space which are always available to him as a wing back.
Playing close to defenders waiting patiently for him is not his best, for now.
I have seen many occasions he tried to use his body to hold off opponent players which certainly won't work as he is by far lighter. Vs Man Utd in Old Trafford Young was very happy skinning him all day.

He's a good winger alright but for now, he's clearly better playing wing back.
Also, I think it's clearly a myth that he can't defend. He is not worse than Sead as a defender though clearly below Tierney.

He had his share of anonymous matches playing as LW, he is better playing as surprise element as LWB imo, but I'm ok with him LW if Tierney is good enough defensively. Auba on the CF there.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
MA is very average in terms of intelligence imo (actually nothing in him gives me the perception that he is a visionary or innovative individual). You can play Saka as LW, but probably at the expense of the team's ability to score goals... that would be more visible if in addition to Auba (on the left) there was another goalscorer in front. Lacazette is no solution to anything either at the moment.

progman07

Established Member
MA is very average in terms of intelligence imo (actually nothing in him gives me the perception that he is a visionary or innovative individual). You can play Saka as LW, but probably at the expense of the team's ability to score goals... that would be more visible if in addition to Auba (on the left) there was another goalscorer in front. Lacazette is no solution to anything either at the moment.
I don't even get what you are trying to say here, but I'm always amused when people who know nothing about players' fitness levels, form on training, chemistry, etc, have such a strong negative view on a manager's decisions, especially after we won.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Because Nigeria will try and get in their first and Saka isn’t committed either way at the minute. England shouldn’t be letting talented youngsters like him slip through the net, especially when the only decent LB they have is Chilwell (granted they’re a bit more stacked in the wide forward area).
Would rather he play for Nigeria tbf.

Nigeria could have some team but a lot of guys choose the country they’ve grown up in then don’t really get that many caps. Saka will be competing against Sancho, Rashford, Sterling and who knows who else if he is a LW and goes for England.

Tammy is another one who should have chosen Nigeria too, he’s probably going to be second fiddle to Rashford and Kane for his entire international career now.

GunnerUK

If Arsenal make the right offer he stays he will commit to us. We’ve given him his chance and his breaking through and shining.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How many times have we used saka as LW? I really don't remember alot. But now having Kola fit should be the right time to use Saka as LW.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
MA is very average in terms of intelligence imo (actually nothing in him gives me the perception that he is a visionary or innovative individual).

Says the guy who can't even figure out how to set up a forum avi

Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
Would rather he play for Nigeria tbf.

Nigeria could have some team but a lot of guys choose the country they’ve grown up in then don’t really get that many caps. Saka will be competing against Sancho, Rashford, Sterling and who knows who else if he is a LW and goes for England.

Tammy is another one who should have chosen Nigeria too, he’s probably going to be second fiddle to Rashford and Kane for his entire international career now.
In these situations it seems even if there is a sniff England want you, the player will turn down Nigeria etc. There hasn’t been a time where a player has gone on to play for an African country when he was in demand from England.

I’ll guess people connected to England will be telling Saka that his future lies with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom