• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He’s been playing a very different role to those other three tbf, which he wouldn’t be given in the national side.

Chilwell should be starting and I’d be ok with Southgate going for a more experienced backup. Genuinely think it’s too soon for Saka to get a NT callup. Can definitely have too much success too soon in this game.

I think Chilwell is bang average, Leicester fans are constantly sh*tting on him.

Don’t see what he really offers offensively consistently, and seen him get roasted a fair by opposition wingers and full backs.

Seen Aarons, Trent, Mahrez, Bellerin and many others all embarrass him this year. Seems like a willing runner but a bit of a hype job.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Everton getting Holgate signed up to a new contract quite quickly after him becoming a firm favourite of Anchelotti yet Saka who is up there with our best performer this season and who's deal expires next summer still hasnt signed a new deal.

Worry for 2 reasons. Either he hasnt been offered a new deal which is terrible from above or he has been offered one and he has rejected it. Or it's on the table and hes thinking which again is a negative.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Everton getting Holgate signed up to a new contract quite quickly after him becoming a firm favourite of Anchelotti yet Saka who is up there with our best performer this season and who's deal expires next summer still hasnt signed a new deal.

Worry for 2 reasons. Either he hasnt been offered a new deal which is terrible from above or he has been offered one and he has rejected it. Or it's on the table and hes thinking which again is a negative.
Nobody mugs themselves off these days . He’s got the club by the nuts and he knows it. He’s no doughnut.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Well then what are the club waiting for. If reports are true and hes on 3k a week surely getting that upped to 40-50k should be enough considering hes young and still a lot to prove.

That cant also be increased with performance based bonuses like if he starts or goals/assists.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Hope so we need to tie all the youngsters who have featured this year down to long term deals. It may cost abit more in the short term but even if they dont make it here they should be able to move to maybe other clubs for respectable amounts.

We really need to start doing better when it comes to selling players. Iwobi is about the only deal that has been decent along with Chamberlain in years.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Surprised this thread is so quiet. Maybe everyone has already upped their expectations for this kid? Thought he was excellent again yesterday on the attacking front, seemed to be almost carrying our attack on his own in the 1st half. Whipped in several great crosses. Still needs improvement in defence - but is that his preferred position?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Surprised this thread is so quiet. Maybe everyone has already upped their expectations for this kid? Thought he was excellent again yesterday on the attacking front, seemed to be almost carrying our attack on his own in the 1st half. Whipped in several great crosses. Still needs improvement in defence - but is that his preferred position?

Our best attacker yesterday. Excited to see how him and Tierney link up.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Any news on his contract situation? One of the few exciting players in our team

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Any news on his contract situation? One of the few exciting players in our team
It’ll get done, his agency is very good at getting good deals for their clients. His agent is also the agent of Nelson, Nketiah, Balogun and Omole at Arsenal and also Iwobi and Sancho.

We never tied Nelson down until the end of the 2018 summer window when he had 1 year left. Both Saka and Balogun will be in that position soon.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Ryan Sessegnon who? Saka is on another level to him. Feel ashamed of myself for hankering for Sessegnon in the summer.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I think he's sensible enough, and his family around him, to feel that he's too young to jump ship. I expect at least a 4 year contract, if it doesn't work out and we don't improve, he'll still be young enough to go elsewhere. I don't think we'd try to mug him off, he'll get at least £50k maybe more.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think he's sensible enough, and his family around him, to feel that he's too young to jump ship. I expect at least a 4 year contract, if it doesn't work out and we don't improve, he'll still be young enough to go elsewhere. I don't think we'd try to mug him off, he'll get at least £50k maybe more.
It’ll be closer to £100k I’d imagine. Hudson-Odoi has changed the game getting his big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom