• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I think he's sensible enough, and his family around him, to feel that he's too young to jump ship. I expect at least a 4 year contract, if it doesn't work out and we don't improve, he'll still be young enough to go elsewhere. I don't think we'd try to mug him off, he'll get at least £50k maybe more.

50k per week? Couple of meals in Hakkasan and Novikov for you and the boys. Weekends in Ibiza with instagram models. Whats that you say? The Range Velar needs a body wrap? ...Last but by no means least the dreaded 45% income tax.

50K long gone breadrin.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
It’ll be closer to £100k I’d imagine. Hudson-Odoi has changed the game getting his big deal.

I don't mind if we pay him £100k as long as we keep him. My point was that he wont look to leave at this stage of his career. The ball is in our court, if we mess up its our own fault and he'll get more than £100k somewhere else.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Saka is the biggest talent in the league right now imo, bigger than any of the liverpool, manU or chelsea kids.

He deserves every penny. Unreal talent and most importantly, he transforms it into unreal output for a kid.

Most kids at that age are promise, but no output.
Not even starting with him being a LB..

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Saka is the biggest talent in the league right now imo, bigger than any of the liverpool, manU or chelsea kids.

He deserves every penny. Unreal talent and most importantly, he transforms it into unreal output for a kid.

Most kids at that age are promise, but no output.
Not even starting with him being a LB..
Greenwood is the biggest talent in my opinion. There are a lot of great youngsters though and we’ve got a few which is nice!

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Greenwood is the biggest talent in my opinion. There are a lot of great youngsters though and we’ve got a few which is nice!

Fair enough, everybody is entitled to their own oppinion. I rate our youngsters currently as by far the best in England.

If we make the most of it and also retain them, is another matter which is yet to be seen though.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Give him with whatever, great example to anyone else coming through. Get your head down and work for the team and you’ll be rewarded.

Or you can sulk like a certain other young player because you’re not in your favoured position and sit at home.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Best youngster in England? Big statement, I'd say Foden or Mount personally and I think ESR is our best youngster. That said, none of these players have been as consistent as Saka.

I would happily offer him 100k a week after bonuses to be honest. What's 5m a year to secure a top quality left sided player? Nothing!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

50k per week? Couple of meals in Hakkasan and Novikov for you and the boys. Weekends in Ibiza with instagram models. Whats that you say? The Range Velar needs a body wrap? ...Last but by no means least the dreaded 45% income tax.

50K long gone breadrin.
You’re either from or have spent enough time in the ends. I can sense it. :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

United quietly building a great team and it’s pissing me off. They look likely to sign one of Sancho and Grealish as well.

Need Pogba to go this summer.

Kav

Established Member
United quietly building a great team and it’s pissing me off. They look likely to sign one of Sancho and Grealish as well.

We want pogba to stay so the dressing room can be out of sync, plus his big wages will make it difficult for UTD to go harbor too many superstars.

Then again this is UTD, they like to throw money at stuff and see what sticks.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude

Even if they get all their targets, we've seen this movie before (see: recent ~7 years' outlay); they're fringe CL/EL until proven otherwise.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

They’ve basically played all season without Pogba so they’re ready for him to go.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hearing he’s signed a new deal, 2025 with an option for another year. £90k a week.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Hearing he’s signed a new deal, 2025 with an option for another year. £90k a week.
I was just about to ask if anyone had heard of any more info about a new deal, you better be right haha. If we don't get him again I'd be devastated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom