• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I guess we'll see in a year or so. If he doesn't make it the next 2 with us then he'll be gone I'd say. Sometimes players are good enough but just stuck behind to many other good players.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Wanted by Liverpool, according to journo on Talksport. Klopp sees him as potentially a new Milner.
Every club from our top rivals probably want him, thats nothing new. Klopp will be furious if they miss out on him hopefully.

Last edited:

billyf

It shouldn't be a matter of love or any other feeling. He's a professional footballer, all he should care about at the current stage of his career is which club can offer him more playing time.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It shouldn't be a matter of love or any other feeling. He's a professional footballer, all he should care about at the current stage of his career is which club can offer him more playing time.
That’s what the modern player does now I think, even the young ones.

Young players are more open to developing their own brand, moving abroad etc.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He alongside ESR, Saliba, Marty and Tierney are future core IMO

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Saka will be wanting a number of things to happen before he signs.

-Significantly more money circa 50k.
- Guarantees about playing time.
- Gurantees about where he plays. Hes clearly stated he isnt that keen on left back.
- Seeing a clear direction in the club that he is extending at a club who is going to be successful in the next 3-4 years.

Now if I'm Saka theres certainly a lot of things above that I would be doubtful over or questioning.

It just needs another club in his agents ear saying we will match what Arsenal pay you, you will be playing left winger as long as you perform well enough and we are a club that are more likely to win things than your current club.

Agent sitting thinking this is a chance for me to make more coin as well and soon you see the landscape changing.

I pray he signs because he looks a cracking player but theres a lot of delaying which doesnt fill me with confidence. If Arsenal was his heart he would have jumped at the chance to sign and for sure you would think Arsenal have made an offer already and hes either declined it or thinking about things.

Everton recently got a few young players in Holgate and DCL tied up relatively quickly. Think Richarlson too signed a new deal when Anchelloti came in.

This situation is worrying.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Don't see Saka as a wide forward. As an orthodox left winger or left back, I think he'd be electric. He's got great close control and can drive from deep.

I really like the idea of Fraser coming in as Saka, Nelson can play as orthodox wingers. Whereas, Martinelli and Pepe seem to be genuine wide forwards.

I'd love to go two up top for some home games with two wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom