• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

zilfy

Does anyone know why he didnt appear against Charlton? Makes me worried he's off to new pastures

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

SM2_1423_2020060645719143.JPG

seems he at least made a cameo, but yeah I agree it’s a bit worrying he didn’t play more

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

With a bit of hope maybe Arteta was just trying different combinations & they have agreed something just trying other people out on the left.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
With the amount of Saka content Arsenal has been posting on facebook it would be embarrassing if he hasnt already signed new contract.

What I dont get is why hasnt it been announced?

What's the hold up.

I was one who said that I wouldnt be surprised if he decided to move on if he thought better opportunities where available.

I do want him to stay and I believe its crucial to get it done however how come other teams can get their deals done and announced but us no.

People were blaming Covid 19 as an excuse yet Chelsea getting deals done and other teams working away.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What I dont get is why hasnt it been announced?

What's the hold up.

I was one who said that I wouldnt be surprised if he decided to move on if he thought better opportunities where available.

I do want him to stay and I believe its crucial to get it done however how come other teams can get their deals done and announced but us no.

People were blaming Covid 19 as an excuse yet Chelsea getting deals done and other teams working away.
I wonder if it’s a PR move to announce it in the summer rather than now. Adds a positive impact to any summer business.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I would say he’s good enough for any squad in England, City aside. So it’s going to be a worrying situation until we get an announcement.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I would say he’s good enough for any squad in England, City aside. So it’s going to be a worrying situation until we get an announcement.

That was my point in the past. I believed if he had enough confidence in his ability which he seems to have, he could engineer a move to a better team than us, play enough to develop, earn the same if not more there, and in 2-3 years be a first team regular at a top side. Whilst possibly win things and play in major competitions. Not in a struggling team that needs to develop.

Really hope he signs. Could be PR stunt but you would think by announcing it now it means other potential signings see young players are committing to a project and may encourage them. Who knows lol.

nick gould

Good enough for city at left back I would say. He is good marking one v one. Does not go to the ground to tackle. And above all, he gets his opponent worrying about what he will do going forward. It has been mentioned that he can be the best in the world at left back.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

No news is good news, we haven't heard about any major links from big clubs recently, wouldn't be surprised if a deal is worked out just waiting a bit to announce it. We got 2 new posts by the club & player himself recently aswell.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Dont understand why it taking long to get him new contract if he on only 4k a week should given him 40-50K without problem and i don't think he'll reject that.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm confident he'll stay. The fact that in recent months we haven't heard anything at all is good news.

If he was dissatisfied with the club we'd have been hearing different stories from the media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom