<

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by oh to be a goon, Jun 6, 2020.

?

What #1 position would you use Saka for?

1. LB/LWB

2. LW

3. LCM

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford Trusted

Really hoping Nelson explodes this season as it’s probably his last chance. On paper he’s an elite attacking mid.

asukru and Geofranco like this.
  2. Red London

Red London Well-Known Member

I'd give him a loan as his last chance if he doesnt work out this season. After all, he is going to have even less of a sniff now that Willian has joined and people like ESR + Willock aren't going on loan.

Trilly likes this.
  3. Red London

Red London Well-Known Member

For me his best position is a number 8 in our current team. I would also say winger but more of a traditional one and not an inside forward like Auba plays on the left wing.

In terms of ability he can go to the top, he can be world class.

Gooner1988TK likes this.
  4. Trilly

Wtf can’t believe nobody has posted this.

Can he be nominated again next year? Some ridiculous names in there but he could challenge for the next one IMO.

Probably has to be Sancho this year. Fati also looks terrifying but Sancho has been doing it for a while now.

5. bingobob

bingobob Fan of Technicians Who Show Great Character Trusted

Sancho, Davies, Tonali and Haaland would be my favourites for the honour. Possibly Haaland overall for me. But a great list to be on with some players we should still be speaking about in 10 years time.

El Duderino and Trilly like this.
  6. Makavelii

Makavelii Well-Known Member

It’ll be Sancho or Haaland who win in. But nice to see Saka recognised.

7. SingmeasongSong

SingmeasongSong Rarely Right

Think it's actually gonna be Davies, but Haaland and Sancho with a shout.

truth_hurts and Camron like this.
  8. Pyres7

Pyres7 Well-Known Member

With goalscorer/attacker bias I would bet on Haaland/Sancho over Davies

9. SomGooner

SomGooner Prolific Liker

Little Chilli? FFS :lol:

Gegen Pressing and TakeChillPill like this.
  10. Trilly

Davies and Haaland have come out of nowhere and set the world alright but...

Sancho has been one of the best players in the bundesliga for not one, but two seasons. He probably makes the Ballon d’Or longlist let alone the golden boy, this award should be a formality for him.

Oxeki and Pyres7 like this.
  11. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One Trusted

Maybe it's down to seeing Jack and Rooney crumble before our eyes and having happening to Kane, but I feel English attack minded players have a short life span at the very top.

Maybe its down to it being a very physical league with **** refs where some young guys are overplayed?

You can say that Wilshere and Rooney should've taken better care of their bodies, but that only goes so far...

Trilly likes this.
  12. Geofranco

Geofranco Well-Known Member

I think it happens with every talent that get overexposed as teenagers. Wilshere, Rooney, Fabregas, Ramsey, Diaby, Walcott, Chamberlain and even Özil. All of them started playing against grown men at the highest level from a young age. Either injuries ruin their careers or they burn out before they are even 30. Only freaks of nature like Cristiano and Messi have avoided the same fate.

Trilly, Pyres7, Macho and 1 other person like this.
  13. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

Insane how Wolves get the next up and coming Portuguese superstar. The guy was setting records in Porto at 17 and now he's at Wolves of all places. Mendes really doing his work for them.

14. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

It's Auba and Laca's Nickname for him. Although technically they say it in French so it should be "Petit Piment" :lol:

15. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

Think he needs the Chelsea treatment where he gets loaned out until he's like 24/25 and then brought into the team.

16. Camron

Camron Established Member Trusted

Davies for me. Came out of nowhere and destroyed top football. Top it off with the treble. Haaland second.

Elite player.

17. Trilly

Sancho had 17 goals 17 assists in 32 league apps last season, the season before that 12 goals and 17 assists. World class numbers.

SomGooner and Camron like this.
  18. Camron

Camron Established Member Trusted

Numbers wise it absolutely makes sense. Have to be honest and say I have only seen Sancho play a handful of times. Each time I saw him he didn’t stand out. I probably got the wrong sample here.

Trilly likes this.
  19. Trilly

Yeah doesn’t seem to stand out much whenever I watch him too. Bundesliga is a funny league man.

20. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

Davies is unbelievable

bingobob likes this.