• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Numbers wise it absolutely makes sense. Have to be honest and say I have only seen Sancho play a handful of times. Each time I saw him he didn’t stand out. I probably got the wrong sample here.

Have to agree Can never have I. Only time I saw his quality when he diced Maguire in Eng training last year:lol:

Ciscoo

Davies and Haaland have come out of nowhere and set the world alright but...

Sancho has been one of the best players in the bundesliga for not one, but two seasons. He probably makes the Ballon d’Or longlist let alone the golden boy, this award should be a formality for him.

Sancho shouldn’t even be eligible, easily robbed by Joao Felix last year. Should be between Davies and Haaland, with Davies slightly edging it for me.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Possibly the best player on the pitch today, forget about who won the game this guy deserved to be on the winning team.

I wouldn't even accept 60m for him. What does that buy these days? Aouar? No guarantee he succeeds here. We have the sure thing and I'm so glad.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Aouar who? Saka is just as good an option right here right now and if he continues his current pace of development he’ll be twice the player at 22

Yes if keep improve and he play in better league he'll be incredible in few years time

GDeep™

League is very weak
There aren’t many better players at the club if any, he just lacks experience. He makes Auba look like trash, his decision making is on another level to Pepe etc.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
By the time he is 22, he'll be the best player on the team. Hopefully along with Martinelli, Saliba, Nelson and Azeez. The potential he has in that LCM position is crazy. He can contribute so much going forward, while not being a defensive liability.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Such a positive player. Silver lining to another very flat team performance. If he can do that to a defensively minded City then we have a quality player on our hands for years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom