• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If we are smart we will convert him into a fullback like alphonso davies. He has the skillset for it. Not sure if Saka passing and link up play is good enough to be a consistent top player higher up the pitch. I believe he has the potential to be only a very good forward player but A world class fullback if we train him into that direct.
Agreed but we have Tierney now so I’d be happy to use him as a ‘central winger’. Think he has huge potential in that position with his pace and delivery.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Agreed but we have Tierney now so I’d be happy to use him as a ‘central winger’. Think he has huge potential in that position with his pace and delivery.
Think I prefer him as one of the 'two 8' in the midfield three.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This is the most talented England youth team I can remember. Probably only second to France's youth team IMO
Lots of really talented players missing out - even McNeil isn't in the squad. I'd have had Willock over Davies but Davies is a regular starter and Willock is a sub. DaSilva deserves to be there though. Eze to take a main role with Foden in the senior squad. Love the way this squad is put together, just a shame it's Boothroyd managing them :lol:.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Lots of really talented players missing out - even McNeil isn't in the squad. I'd have had Willock over Davies but Davies is a regular starter and Willock is a sub. DaSilva deserves to be there though. Eze to take a main role with Foden in the senior squad. Love the way this squad is put together, just a shame it's Boothroyd managing them :lol:.
:lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I've watched him a few times (scouting for the Nigerian National team :) ),
the way he glides with the ball and his distribution is top notch. Excited to see he's in the PL now. Much deserved

Yeah such an exciting dribbler, his end product has fallen into place this year and his passing has gone up a notch.

Honestly some of his close control is breathtaking. He was never really going to come here because he wouldn’t get the game time but big things in his future.

Just thankful he turned down that Sp**s move last year.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Looked great coming from the right today. But that's also Pepe's and Willian's best position, so that's quite a puzzle.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I like him more on the RW as he has more options and he makes good decisions with the ball in the final third.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom