• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He had a little bit of an untidy game but I just absolutely love his physicality, his ability to hold the ball up, shield it and then turn and drive forward. And he can do that in any stadium, against any opponent. He also gets into good scoring positions but I think the coaches need to work on his finishing technique. But it's scary to think he's only 19. What a talent we have on our hands.
Looking good, but I feel that he is missing pace to be a top quality forward player, although it's hard to tell at this point how he is gonna develop

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He fid well with the little space he had. He's defensively astute and so good at driving us forward. I was surprised he got the free header in a busy box. He'll do even better with more players of a higher technical level around him.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Arteta needs to be careful with him. Don't know why he played that game against Rapid Vienna. He then suffered the little knock against Leicester. He is still young and growing into his body, no reason to overwork him.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Don’t think it was his best game, but he’s so much stronger than he looks for sure.

Would also like to see him rested/rotated cause he takes a fair few knocks out there. Gasses a bit too, which is understandable back to back games like that.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Starting to notice a theme with him making some sloppy passes, i am sure Arteta is aware of this as well and will couch this out of him.
Very exciting youngster, probably the only HaleEnder that is truly worth his hype

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Starting to notice a theme with him making some sloppy passes, i am sure Arteta is aware of this as well and will couch this out of him.
Very exciting youngster, probably the only HaleEnder that is truly worth his hype

Should be given the responsibility of being central creator behind Auba

Geofranco

Sloppiness usually stems from mental fatigue. He is playing a lot for a teenager. And not just that, the team relies on him to make an impact almost every game. So it's not like a young player like Foden breaking into the City midfield and has KDB, David Silva, Bernardo Silva to look up to. I believe Saka will benefit just as much as Auba and Pepe when we can get an actually creative mid.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He growing little by little to be fair playing against Wan-Bissaka is pain the guy probably the best defensive RB in league. He was good today

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Should be given the responsibility of being central creator behind Auba
I don’t think he’s anywhere near ready for that. Has been quite uninventive and/or sloppy in possession recently.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Assist machine but I keep saying this, he needs to work on his finishing. He can double his output. He always leans back when he shoots, and it either goes over or it's a comfortable height for the keeper. Either go with the laces across the turf or get over the ball and smash it into the roof like Willock does.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Assist machine but I keep saying this, he needs to work on his finishing. He can double his output. He always leans back when he shoots, and it either goes over or it's a comfortable height for the keeper. Either go with the laces across the turf or get over the ball and smash it into the roof like Willock does.
Yeah still very young but I don’t think finishing will be a strength of his. He misses some relatively easy chances.

He’s going to be a great creative player, maybe he’ll add the finishing later on but it won’t be a natural thing for him.

Geofranco

Yeah still very young but I don’t think finishing will be a strength of his. He misses some relatively easy chances.

He’s going to be a great creative player, maybe he’ll add the finishing later on but it won’t be a natural thing for him.

His is way too young to make that assertion. If you watched 19 year old Cristiano Ronaldo, there is no way you would have thought he would develop to be scoring 40+ goals every season. Obviously that is an extreme example, but even a player like Walcott improved his finishing as his career progressed. Finishing is one of those things that can keep getting better, so long as the technique is not terrible. Kinda like shooting in basketball. If the player has touch, they can keep expanding their range. Saka has decent shooting technique with either foot, he can def become a very dangerous finisher in his early to mid 20s.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

His is way too young to make that assertion. If you watched 19 year old Cristiano Ronaldo, there is no way you would have thought he would develop to be scoring 40+ goals every season. Obviously that is an extreme example, but even a player like Walcott improved his finishing as his career progressed. Finishing is one of those things that can keep getting better, so long as the technique is not terrible. Kinda like shooting in basketball. If the player has touch, they can keep expanding their range. Saka has decent shooting technique with either foot, he can def become a very dangerous finisher in his early to mid 20s.
Yeah but I’m not sure if he’ll be a natural instinctive finisher like Eddie, I don’t disagree with you about his technique though.

I feel like Saka has a better chance scoring from the edge of the box than 1v1 with the keeper from close range. It’s a mental thing I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom