• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Uncharacteristically disinterested today. I think he really wasn't interesting in doing too much defending today! Just a shame he wasn't quite good enough on the ball.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He shouldn't be playing at wingback anymore, he's our most rounded attacker...it's a bit like when Arsène played a past it Theo and put Nelson at wingback, sometimes the experience just does nothing but hold back the youth.

Play Niles or Tierney there, build the attack around this boy...he is the best we have!

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He was running like he had a brick tied to his leg. Not sure if he is tired, but maybe some rotation is needed there.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He shouldn't be playing at wingback anymore, he's our most rounded attacker...it's a bit like when Arsène played a past it Theo and put Nelson at wingback, sometimes the experience just does nothing but hold back the youth.

Play Niles or Tierney there, build the attack around this boy...he is the best we have!
It's exactly that. I was tearing my hair out every week when Arsène did that ffs :lol:.

I don't even really want AMN playing there but at least he's more defensive.

Jae

Got caught napping and had to make a last ditch tackle at the back post for their first goal. He's been excellent for us though.

He shouldn't be playing LWB. It's a waste of his talents.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He playing wingback its just unfair keeping him playing there we saw how sloppy he is defensively in first goal he just turned 19.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Already beyond doubled the amount poor peformances he had for us last season (which was minimal) this season.

Wheres his decison making amd composure gone this season?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
new target?

What do you mean target? Saka is one my of favourite players, but his peformances this season deserve criticism especially compared to his performances last season. Saka shouldn't be untouchable fron criticism if he is playing badly just because he was excellent last season and comes across a very likeable character.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What do you mean target? Saka is one my of favourite players, but his peformances this season deserve criticism especially compared to his performances last season. Saka shouldn't be untouchable fron criticism if he is playing badly just because he was excellent last season and comes across a very likeable character.

19 year old is inconsistent. What shocking news, who could have foreseen this.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
He didn’t have his best game but he wasn’t bad, and I don’t think he’s had many like this like some are suggesting. Remember that the guy was head and shoulders above every attacking player on the pitch vs Man City.

He shouldn’t be defending. If we persisted with a 5atb I would much rather see AMN LWB and Saka LW.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He didn’t have his best game but he wasn’t bad, and I don’t think he’s had many like this like some are suggesting. Remember that the guy was head and shoulders above every attacking player on the pitch vs Man City.

He shouldn’t be defending. If we persisted with a 5atb I would much rather see AMN LWB and Saka LW.
He hasn’t been as good as last season IMO, which is to be expected anyway. Season is still young anyway.

Kav

Established Member
He probably needs to play a little less football. Get him recharged and allow him to not have a burn out. That being said, he's not playing the same LW position as last year either. So his game will be noticeably different.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Went to sleep for the first goal. Don't mind inconsistent performances but he has to do the basics. Shouldn't have played last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom