• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka

It's written in the stars that he goes to Liverpool and becomes a superstar. I really don't have much faith in this team improving too much in the next 5 years. At least not with Arteta at the helm. Just imagine Klopp working with a 24 year old Saka.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Don't sell him to Klopp ffs. We need to keep our boy home. At the very least keep him for 2 more years where he'll be worth well over 100M+.

Pop Tart

Established Member
I adore this lad but his shooting is woeful. Feel we are over relaying on him as well and he is still learning.

Hope if arteta is not the manager next season that his game can develop and improve. Down to him as well to put the hard work in.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
I adore this lad but his shooting is woeful. Feel we are over relaying on him as well and he is still learning.

Hope if arteta is not the manager next season that his game can develop and improve. Down to him as well to put the hard work in.

His shooting technique is good. It's his composure in one v one situations that is the issue. I am sure he will improve on that as he gains more experience. I watched Cristiano Ronaldo at 18/19 years old and if you told me that kid was going to develop into one of the best finishers ever, I would have not believed it. Saka is not on that level of talent, but he has enough about him to improve significantly as a finisher in the next couple of years.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Needs to spend pre-season focusing on his finishing, he should have double the goals he’s scored this season. The chances he misses aren’t hard chances, everything else is unbelievable for a player his age.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
If we sell this guy for less than 150 mil, I'm off. Idiots running the club. 80 mil is **** money. We can't sell our best player for peanuts

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
If we sell this guy for less than 150 mil, I'm off. Idiots running the club. 80 mil is **** money. We can't sell our best player for peanuts
And breathe! We aren't selling asoka for 80m. Hopefully, we aren't selling him at all in the next 5 to 10 years.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Only partially fit, he still makes an impact. The number of opportunities he creates and has is very good and I'm not going to point the finger at him when the senior strikers aren't doing the business. He dies seem to get in to striking positions that Pepe doesn't so a little tweak will see less pressure on him.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I'm not expecting him to become Wrighty as a finisher but if he could even become decent then he's almost the complete player.

He's a great kid and he loves the club no doubt so we don't have anything to worry about this summer but next summer he'll have 2 years to left to run on his deal. If things haven't majorly improved by this time next year you can guarantee he won't even be thinking of signing a new deal by which point the vultures will be circling.

Realistically we've got 1 season left with him to prove this is his club for the next 5-10 years and that is the sad, brutal truth.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The finishing has been poor he youngster so you expect that from him. I understand him going for far corner but don't over doing it

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Think it's more over reliance that is the issue, cause every other aspect of his game is sound. We shouldn't really be looking to him for goals.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Hope he doesn't go to the euros, hope he doesn't play again this season, hope he never plays a match again tbh, need him well rested 🙏

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
He needs to work with Wrighty on his finishing over the summer. It is the only glaring weakness in his game. Left foot, right foot, hitting the corners...the weird thing is it isn’t so much of a technique thing as opposed to a belief that he will score.

Feel like he doesn’t believe sometimes he’ll score and it’s more a hit and hope.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Think it's more over reliance that is the issue, cause every other aspect of his game is sound. We shouldn't really be looking to him for goals.
A good side should all be chipping in with goals. Never said I wanted him to be getting 20 goals a season

mirrorstare

Far from his best sure but thought he was awesome for someone being rushed back, it's a testament to his quality that he still managed to get involved a lot.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Maybe he just isn't a finisher. Giggs only scored like 1 in 9, Di Maria and Ribery have like 1 in 6. Saka isn't Mbappe, leave him be and let him do what he's good at without expecting him to be able to do everything really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom