• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
His
I settled on a central role about a year ago. In this era of wingers basically being strikers I'm not too sure if that's where he'll end up.

His skill set screams attacking midfielder to me. I don't really want him finishing off moves, I see him starting them. I look forward to seeing him under a top manager.
Shooting technique is not that bad. I think he just lacks composure. That will come with time.

Sterling was one of the most profligate finishers I've ever seen( he still misses a lot of sitters at times) but now he's scoring 25+ per season.

It doesn't help that we create one big chance per game.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
His

Shooting technique is not that bad. I think he just lacks composure. That will come with time.

Sterling was one of the most profligate finishers I've ever seen( he still misses a lot of sitters at times) but now he's scoring 25+ per season.

It doesn't help that we create one big chance per game.

I just want to give a grain of salt to this

(EPL, EUFA, FA, EFL)
20/21 13 goals
19/20 30 goals
18/19 25 goals
17/18 23 goals
16/17 10 goals
15/16 11 goals
14/15 11 goals

Biggest change being that he moved to Manchester City. We'll see...

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
He's missed a few lately no doubt but a great finish tonight. Whatever happens from now till the summer this kid has been the highlight of this season by a country mile.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
He's missed a few lately no doubt but a great finish tonight. Whatever happens from now till the summer this kid has been the highlight of this season by a country mile.

He struggles mainly with one v one opportunities, but he has a good shot on him. Like to see him cut in more and have a go, although EPL teams won't give as much space as Europa league competition.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Sometimes his touch seems a bit off though. I legit believe if he had Iwobi's level of touch and footwork combo, he would very close to world class level already with all his other attributes.
Iwobi man, ah what could have been. I think a lot of fans didn't realise how technically gifted he is.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Saka has a better shot than Sterling has ever had imo and I'd back him to become more composed than Sterling with time. He might never be ice-cold in front of goal but could easily see him getting a 20 goal season at a Man City.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Iwobi man, ah what could have been. I think a lot of fans didn't realise how technically gifted he is.

Iwobi had all the physical and technical attributes, just needed a better mentality. I don't know how they didn't figure out he was not cut out to be a final third player in the academy. They really should have trained him to a CM. With his build, if he had better passing range and positioning, he would have been phenomenal in midfield.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Iwobi had all the physical and technical attributes, just needed a better mentality. I don't know how they didn't figure out he was not cut out to be a final third player in the academy. They really should have trained him to a CM. With his build, if he had better passing range and positioning, he would have been phenomenal in midfield.

Iwobi’s game still needs refinement whenever I see him these days at Everton. We are taking under a legendary manager like Ancelotti.... not sure Arsenal fans will have had much patience with him if he stuck about the last two years

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli

Iwobi has no technical ability at all... he is good at running, that's about it. Still can't believe we sold such a mediocre player for 40 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom