• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He's a beast, doesn't mean he's good at playing football
So.. why did you choose that name for yourself? You always knew he was bad at fooball, but chose a name like that because you wanted to be remembered as Iwobi fan who thinks he is a beast, but bad otherwise? I'm speechless man? If I were you, I'd just make a new account.

I couldn't care less about Iwobi's abilities, and am very glad the club got such a fee for him. We have proof here that I was in on it. Wish him well of course, nice guy. That fee was a daylight robbery.

Last edited:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

How long does he give us before wanting out do we think? His next contract renewal could get messy if we’re still lingering in mid table. Out of contract in 2024, with talents like him you really need to be updating his contract yearly.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
His football abilities speak for themselves.

His post match interview really impressed me. Humble yet focused and determined, articulate.

A very impressive young man for 19. His family obviously did a very good job bringing him up and keeping his feet on the floor.

DasBootist

How long does he give us before wanting out do we think? His next contract renewal could get messy if we’re still lingering in mid table. Out of contract in 2024, with talents like him you really need to be updating his contract yearly.
We won't be mid table next season. The team is coming along, playing Willian ****ed us over this season but Arteta has seen the light.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's good even on an average day but wrap him in cottonwool. He combines so well and his first thought is to attack. Hope he enjoys his week off.

mirrorstare

Underwhelming today, seems he couldn't find a reliable partner and eventually was reduced to some hopeful long shots instead of the usual combinations to create threat.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Underwhelming today, seems he couldn't find a reliable partner and eventually was reduced to some hopeful long shots instead of the usual combinations to create threat.
He found his partner in Pepe, but Arteta couldn't bear the thought of something actually working at Arsenal.

UnbiasedNeutral

If I don't survive, tell my wife "hello"
Unbelievable player. I first saw him against United a couple of seasons back and his ball retention and intelligence shone in what was a very low quality game. Puts Aubameyang and Pepe to shame with his technical quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom