• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Absolutely superb dive to win the penalty. The way he initiates the contact was superb because the CB doesn't actually make a challenge but he gives the ref little option because there's clear contact. This is what you need to do at the top level for too long we've seen idiots like Laca stay on their feet even then he's been kicked and get no reward. Sign of a top top player is the ability to win penalties from nothing. Really impressed

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Got a theory that he’s played blinders in white boots more often than not. Not so much when he changes colours :lol:

Just a theory mind

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He was brilliant last night. That trip in the box for the penalty, his little shimmies and quick passing. Even got their player sent off. A one man army.

‘Little Chilli’ is a bit obscure to that Newcastle game. @albakos @American_Gooner can we change the thread title to a more fitting
Saka: He’s got every trick in the Bukayo ;)

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wilshere 10/11: 3820 minutes
Saka 20/21: 2788 minutes

A minimum of 11 games and a maximum of 14 games left for Arsenal this season, Saka is on course to play as many minutes or even more than Jack back then. Making the same mistakes all over again.
Update on this:

Saka 20/21: 3279 minutes

6 or 7 games left and he’ll probably play all of them. It’s not surprising he’s fallen off in recent games, despite some good moments. Unbelievable handling of a young player, shocking stuff.

Ciscoo

Still worried he’ll end up going to the Euros. Most of his competition are either struggling with injuries or inconsistent.

Yet Mikel will play him into injuries just like he did with Partey.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
E0icSZzWEAQL8mh

@Trilly @Macho they're giving him the Sterling treatment now

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Anybody catch his interview after the Villarreal game? He has that mentality you can’t coach. Clearly angry we lost and even said we’re better than them.

Honestly just love this player. What a ray of sunshine. Nicely rested ahead of the second leg. Fancy him to bag.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Still worried he’ll end up going to the Euros. Most of his competition are either struggling with injuries or inconsistent.

Yet Mikel will play him into injuries just like he did with Partey.
Don’t think he’s going anymore unless they extend the numbers.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Absolutely superb dive to win the penalty. The way he initiates the contact was superb because the CB doesn't actually make a challenge but he gives the ref little option because there's clear contact. This is what you need to do at the top level for too long we've seen idiots like Laca stay on their feet even then he's been kicked and get no reward. Sign of a top top player is the ability to win penalties from nothing. Really impressed
Wait was this a serious post?🤣🤣

I’m all for players earning penalties and being canny but I didn’t think we were at the point of praising them for it? Doesn’t this same forum blast United for all the soft (albeit legit) penalties that they earn?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

I’m all for players earning penalties and being canny but I didn’t think we were at the point of praising them for it? Doesn’t this same forum blast United for all the soft (albeit legit) penalties that they earn?

Football 101...everything your team do is fine, everything all the other teams do is cheating.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's up to the refs to spot it. Every top team dives and gets rewarded, trying to play fair has got us nowhere. I've always said we're bad at buying penalties and it's something we should improve at.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The result of putting pressure on 19 years while the seniors done absolutely nothing he'll have games like today where nothing coming for him

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's been run into the ground but still looked dangerous. As Freddie said, no youngster should have this much pressure. Let him have the rest of the season off.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Should not play a single minute for the rest of the season. Lad has been treated so bad you worry about his long term future in football. So many minutes at his age is a huge concern.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
If Edu, Arteta and the Kreonke's are still running thing here, I think Saka should consider leaving after his contract is up. No way will he improve to fulfill his potential here, plus he will probably get mentally destroyed soon. Even Alexis Sanchez, a guy with so much alpha energy and motor, was burnt out in the end. Saka could be a burn out if he stays here by the time he is 23. Look at what happened to Wilshere, another burnout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom