• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keplaz

Starts for England today.

E25OVOIXwA878zq
Scores for England today. Well done Saka! First international goal.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Brilliant player isn’t he? Carried the team in the first half of the season when the seniors went missing. Will be world class in a couple of seasons.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I’m hard on our players but this boy here is the truth, will be the best England player eventually. I’d take him over Foden.

Foden's maturity is often touted but Saka strikes as being more level-headed.

What happened in Iceland last season wouldn't happen to Saka.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I've run out of words for Saka. He's simply amazing even when he's not playing well. He's at the standard of the best Graham and Wenger players. He's that good. I hope he has a great Euros and stays injury free.
The more I see and hear of this lad, both on the field, but also off the field and how he handled the question around England fans booing the players taking a knee. 19 years old and so impressive! Really glad he is ours!

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
So Pleased for the kid. One of the bright sparks in a poor season.
He will still have peaks & troughs though so its wrong to expect him to carry the side.
If he continues to progress should be some player in a few years👍.
1 of only 4 Arsenal players (2 being the much maligned Xhaka & Leno) going to the euros, shows that the squad needs way more quality to compete with top 4.
Man C, Man U & Chelsea are all in double figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom