• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

@Trilly @BigPoppaPump new target acquired for the media..
There’s nothing funnier to me than middle-class white men who feel so insecure about minorities making more money than they could ever dream for that they delve into sensationalist headlines to cause ire and discomfort. And then they’ll have the gall to say “WhY dOeE evErytHIng HavE tO bE aBOut raCe?” Or “BLM CaUses diViSiOn”

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Bizarrely there's market for this kind of stuff, for some reason there are people genuinely interested in where celebrities live and how they spend their money and stuff like that. I don't get it at all.
It’s the almost voyeuristic nature that has gripped this generation. I don’t know when it began but people want to know and see everything about everyone. You have tv shows like Googlebox where you literally watch people watch tv.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Is Saka really only on £10,000 a week?

Kav

Established Member
He got a contract bump near the beginning of last season I think. I read something like that. He was on academy wages and they increased his wages.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

They try bait people worse than I could ever try, they know what they’re doing.
Somewhere I read the Daily Mail described as the tabloid of the hysterical housewife... Had a colleague who bought that rag for his daily commute. Couldn't help myself but had to mention this quote to him... That is a proper trash tabloid!

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Bukayo Saka has started 5 games for England.

He has been named Man of the Match in 3 of them.
That is insane given his international inexperience, age and the quality of players around him. Shows you put him in a side with quality around him and his level just rises further. Imagine him at Manc City.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
He will have 2 years left on his contract at the end of next season. Even this season he'll be one of our best players on one of the lowest salaries (reported around £50k I think). For all parties he needs a contract extension and salary bump this year. Let's lock him down for longer and reward his quality.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
He will have 2 years left on his contract at the end of next season. Even this season he'll be one of our best players on one of the lowest salaries (reported around £50k I think). For all parties he needs a contract extension and salary bump this year. Let's lock him down for longer and reward his quality.

I don't think it should be underestimated how huge a season this is for us in regards to Saka's future. He'd close to walk into every side in the league, he's that good, so we simply must improve quite dramatically this season to keep other clubs at bay.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I don't think it should be underestimated how huge a season this is for us in regards to Saka's future. He'd close to walk into every side in the league, he's that good, so we simply must improve quite dramatically this season to keep other clubs at bay.
Sadly I think you are right. He will stay if we show progression and ambition but if we stagnate or move backwards there is a risk with two years left that we are forced to sell either next year or the year after. Losing his prime years to a rival would be a big blow. Same with ESR as well. We don't know yet quite how good they will turn out to be, but the ceiling for both players is high

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Very good point. I'm not sure how often clubs renew in successive years, but this would be a great time.

He is still so young and loves Arsenal, so shouldn't be too hard to get him extend again so fast with a proper pay rise.

We should protect these assets as eagerly as we can. It's not like giving your best and most promising players some more money will backfire easily.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
He just signed a new contract last summer. Certain posters here tried to claim that he didn't want to be here and would be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom