• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

The way you man are calling ESR boring someone is gonna come in upset boi :lol:
Did someone say Emile was boring?
54A9E0B76B4399783C6847E773EC14386C4D3068

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

..so you're calling the overwhelmingly large majority of Arsenal-Mania and various Arsenal youtube pundits cultured?

I think looking at people who overdo the Saka praise, I actually couldn't disagree more :lol:

Think it's blindingly obvious to see he's a good player with his speed of thought combined with his economic and efficient play being praised the most.

It’s not a bad comparison. Everyone knew Mayweather was incredible but you’d always have some muppet saying he was boring and all he did was clinch.

Same with Saka whereas both just extremely efficient and smart at what they do. Doesn’t have the swazz of a Maddison but Saka plays winning football hands down.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It’s not a bad comparison. Everyone knew Mayweather was incredible but you’d always have some muppet saying he was boring and all he did was clinch.

Same with Saka whereas both just extremely efficient and smart at what they do. Doesn’t have the swazz of a Maddison but Saka plays winning football hands down.
That's purely subjective though, preferring a minimalist baller doesn't automatically make you a football connoisseur.

There are plenty of pro boxers that wouldn't sit through a Mayweather bout, it's kind of a nonsense statement.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That's purely subjective though, preferring a minimalist baller doesn't automatically make you a football connoisseur.

There are plenty of pro boxers that wouldn't sit through a Mayweather bout, it's kind of a nonsense statement.

Yeah ok that part was a bit dumb. Doesn’t make you smarter because you appreciate him :lol:

TakeChillPill

Established Member
..so you're calling the overwhelmingly large majority of Arsenal-Mania and various Arsenal youtube pundits cultured?

I think looking at people who overdo the Saka praise, I actually couldn't disagree more :lol:

Think it's blindingly obvious to see he's a good player with his speed of thought combined with his economic and efficient play being praised the most.

Yes, but it's all relative compared to Chelsea fans we're bloody Stephen Fry.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Lowkey Vertoghen had him in his pocket tonight but God’s child managed to pull through with a goal today. Happy for him. I have to say though, he sometimes struggles with receiving the ball on the half turn. Quite a few times the ball bounced off him or failed to stick with him. He needs to work on that.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Manage his minutes? You been playing for 90 mins every 3 days, it's a miracle he's not been injured, you fool

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We don't afford to rest saka he best player in our team correctly and you just don't rest them he don't look tired too we could have brought him off at 2nd half if mister auba finished 1-2 of his chances

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Manage his minutes? You been playing for 90 mins every 3 days, it's a miracle he's not been injured, you fool

I don't think he needs a rest to be fair. Hasn't looked gassed, unlike ESR for example (who's been massive, but also seems to be struggling a little).

Hopefully Arteta just means he's monitoring his fitness and when he drops off a bit in sharpness due to being tired that's the time to rest him.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
He should be getting substituted more often but I agree that Arteta can't afford to drop Saka, certainly in the Europa however long we are in it. Any goals or chances we create Saka is involved with in some way, I dread to think how poor we'd be without him right now.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It’s not about needing a rest or looking tired, he’s on track for 3000+ minutes the body has got to need to recover from that at some point.

Also the Euro’s to contend with. Is not worth remembering that Wilshere was perfectly healthy until he was overplayed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom