• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
So is he a nailed on RW now, or do people think he'll still end up somewhere else? Very different players obviously, with different qualities, but there's an interesting parallel with Bale. Starting out on the left, bit at left-back, ending up at RW.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

“I always say that my best position is in the attacking line, whether that's on the line or attacking midfield," Saka told the Premier League's official YouTube channel.

“That's my favourite position to play and also my best position to play in."
I see him in a central role in his mid/late twenties but nothing wrong with continuing his education out wide.

In Dubai training camp last season they tried him in a variety of places and apparently attacking mid was his best position in training. Can't find that article though.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
You were too busy twerking for Reiss Nelson :shivering:

If you seen Nelson as a 14/15 year old, you'd understand why he was so hyped.

By 17, he was destroying U23 football at a level that was higher than what ESR and even Saka accomplished.

Mutable was the one always hyping and keeping faith in the academy prospects. I remember him/her hyping Xavier Amaechi even more than Nelson.

But Nelson def looked like the most talented prospect coming up since Wilshere broke through.

Saka didn't even look more dynamic than Xavier Amaechi or Trae Coyle, but what always stood out was his guile. He has a great feel for the game.

Kav

Established Member
If you seen Nelson as a 14/15 year old, you'd understand why he was so hyped.

By 17, he was destroying U23 football at a level that was higher than what ESR and even Saka accomplished.

Mutable was the one always hyping and keeping faith in the academy prospects. I remember him/her hyping Xavier Amaechi even more than Nelson.

But Nelson def looked like the most talented prospect coming up since Wilshere broke through.

Saka didn't even look more dynamic than Xavier Amaechi or Trae Coyle, but what always stood out was his guile. He has a great feel for the game.
Opportunity is what it is. Some of those players you mentioned already had established players ahead. Saka came into the team consistently because we had issues at LB. he played at LW under Emery and was doing well but his versatility really added to his value to the first team and allowed i his more opportunities. Whereas Nelson progress got blocked by Pepe. Nelson isn’t some generational talent that can break through regardless. He’s a good young prospect that can be very good if given the right support and opportunities but he’s not talented like Camavinga or Saint Maximin was at his age. Not even mentioning people like Mbappe.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Opportunity is what it is. Some of those players you mentioned already had established players ahead. Saka came into the team consistently because we had issues at LB. he played at LW under Emery and was doing well but his versatility really added to his value to the first team and allowed i his more opportunities. Whereas Nelson progress got blocked by Pepe. Nelson isn’t some generational talent that can break through regardless. He’s a good young prospect that can be very good if given the right support and opportunities but he’s not talented like Camavinga or Saint Maximin was at his age. Not even mentioning people like Mbappe.

Yea Mbappe is a freak athlete. I don't think he is technically superior, but his athleticism and instincts are as elite as they get. Camavinga is very talented, love this player.

I don't necessarily think Nelson's progress was blocked by Pepe. He still got some opportunities, but never showed any sort of dominance to really make one position his own.

I think Nelson needs a fresh start. He needs to go somewhere and get lots of game time under less pressure.

I honestly believe Nelson could be putting up some good numbers in a league like the Bundesliga.

Playing on a team that let's him make mistakes and have bad games without killing his confidence.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

This guy is a legend, I read he even turned down a Tottenham offer to join our academy years ago! If top clubs offer him deals in the next few years what would everyones minimum offer be? For me he will never be for sale & he's only in his teens!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's not everyday you see a teenager being the best player at a big club.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's not everyday you see a teenager being the best player at a big club.
Fabregas? He carried us from 2006 when was 19 to 2011 now we need to surround saka with better players and not make same mistakes with Fabregas

Fabregas? He carried us from 2006 when was 19 to 2011 now we need to surround saka with better players and not make same mistakes with Fabregas

Fabregas was such a freak. He also came through surrounded by the personalties of the Invincibles era. Henry, Pires, Gilberto, Vieira all guiding him. He was already dominating midfield at age of 18.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I honestly believe Nelson could be putting up some good numbers in a league like the Bundesliga.

Definitely. He already did so in limited minutes in a Nagelsmann Hoffenheim team that wasn't easy to get into. Put him in a mid-table Bundesliga club and he'd be doing well. Play is also suited to here in La Liga.

It would be great if we could sell Nelson with a buy-back clause, take one out of Madrid's book. For now he just doesn't have the personality to break into our team, needs to develop and show that somewhere else, it's clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom