• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Seems silly to be criticising him when he's basically been the only true bright spot in a horrible season but off the top of my head he's missed great chances at Wolves and Burnley which you really have to be taking. Says more about us that we're relying on a 19 year old so much also. If he can improve his finishing, which I'm sure he will, he's going to take some stopping.

mirrorstare

Couple of nice moments near the end but yeah, not his best. Never found his place on the RW side with the way Chambers was playing.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
These kind of games happen tow easy chances failed to hit the target we can't be harsh on him he been brilliant and our best player

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He does look fresh tho the rest against Leicester was good decision imo just gotta keep work hard and sort his finishing because this is only thing lack from his game

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He did provide a sitter for Pepe to win it at the death. It was blocked by Peters.

blaze_of_glory

Guy has been run into the ground since we rely on him so much to create anything. Even with ESR and Ødegaard now playing Saka has still been our main guy in that regard. He needs a rest.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Guy has been run into the ground since we rely on him so much to create anything. Even with ESR and Ødegaard now playing Saka has still been our main guy in that regard. He needs a rest.

I didn't expect him to start today. Thought he would maybe play some minutes in the second half to avoid rust for the Europa league game. Still had some moments where he looked dangerous, but was def not at his best.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think his situation is interesting. Young guy who is at a big club and has played/performed non stop. Played so good that he’s in contention for the European Championships.

Was always going to hit a wall, normal. Hope the fan base is appreciative of what he’s shown rather than become critical if he really has hit a wall.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Think his situation is interesting. Young guy who is at a big club and has played/performed non stop. Played so good that he’s in contention for the European Championships.

Was always going to hit a wall, normal. Hope the fan base is appreciative of what he’s shown rather than become critical if he really has hit a wall.
No sensible fan will/should criticize saka. He's been extremely consistent for a 19 year old. He's bailed us out in games numerous times this season. It's only natural he'll have the occasional quiet game. It's not like he's been afforded a lot of rest.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I love this guy to the moon and back. 18 months ago he was a LB and now he's getting in to so many goal scoring situations. I don't blame him for missing. I like to think finishing will come on our way to EL glory.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
To be honest , knowing Saka it will hurt him that he didn’t bury that chance. There was a similar chance against Leeds where he hit the ball in a similar way into the post from the same position. Looks a technique related thing to me - could he have tried to use the inside of his foot rather than the outside?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

To be honest , knowing Saka it will hurt him that he didn’t bury that chance. There was a similar chance against Leeds where he hit the ball in a similar way into the post from the same position. Looks a technique related thing to me - could he have tried to use the inside of his foot rather than the outside?
His decision making in front of goal is literally his only weakness. Type of player that will easily curl in a 25 yarder in the top corner but choose the wrong type of finish when 1v1.

I think it's a composure thing more than a technique thing. Some players just go ice-cold in front of goal, it was Eddie's special ability at u23 level actually. Saka will still score loads of goals, Sterling style, but I'm not sure if he'll ever be a 'killer' like Wenger used to say. Seems more of a creator.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

His decision making in front of goal is literally his only weakness. Type of player that will easily curl in a 25 yarder in the top corner but choose the wrong type of finish when 1v1.

I think it's a composure thing more than a technique thing. Some players just go ice-cold in front of goal, it was Eddie's special ability at u23 level actually. Saka will still score loads of goals, Sterling style, but I'm not sure if he'll ever be a 'killer' like Wenger used to say. Seems more of a creator.
Exactly. People look at Sterling's stats but they don't know the amount of goals he misses. He's literally one of the most profligate players I've ever seen. If saka was getting Sterling-type chances, I reckon their goals stats will be similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom