• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Should have either played him at LB, or moved to a back 3 formation with him a LWB, when Kieran went down.

Annoying part his Arteta knew he could play there, ffs...so may ****s up this season :lol:

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

This young man is ridiculous - our main threat even though playing LB. It's a testament to his skill and potential but also to the sad state of our squad I guess. Anyways, nice to see him have a real good game again, he's had a bit of a down period after his injury.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Was quite funny watching him in an insane amount of space - he looked surprised, I think there's such a thing as having too much space to think in football. Big brain defending that.

mirrorstare

I admit the reasons for not putting him at LB were perfectly reasonable, and the result showed in that magical 10 minutes against Slavia and with that awful dive vs Villareal.

The problem was still playing him way too much anyway

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
XAdz4YMi

@Trilly huge call...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom