• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Sat down the pub with a bunch of United supporting mates watching the match last night. They were whining about Saka getting the nod over Sancho when the team sheet was announced.

10 minutes in, they soon shut up about Sancho :lol:

Excellent. Such a mature performance from Bukayo.
Funniest thing is how Man Utd fans think Sancho plays for them for some reason.

6666Louis

The England game illuminated his greatest strength:

He can, under pressure, with a man on his back, turn and move the game forward. And it’s not even risky. It works almost all the time. And is such an important part of the game.

His strength is the level of security in what he does. Not like Pepe or Rashford, or almost everybody, who can do magical stuff sometimes. Saka does good stuff all the time

consequently, he should not play left back because then you don’t utilize his greatest asset.

Last edited:

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
You can really see the difference in a quality player like Saka and someone living off hype like Ødegaard. Big difference in performances and guile.
Bit harsh on Ode i would say he has more variety & cuter passing than Saka. Saks is better at travelling.
Im not sure we saw the best out of Ode.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Five England games, one goal and 3 MOTM performances. He’s not a future star anymore, he’s a legitimate top player.

I’m so happy he put in that performance yesterday. Bodied everyone’s stepson in Foden, and reminded Sancho nutclingers that he’s just as big a talent.

#Starboy

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If saka was playing in the Bumdesliga, he'd be worth 100mil at least. The reason most people rate Foden higher than him is because Foden plays for a better team. Put Saka in that city team and he'll better.

At a certain point this season, he was literally dragging us despite Arteta.

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What’s his best position? Think he’s too good for any defensive type role.

Like him at RW, so he can cut in and do his thing.

Have to stop moving him around and start developing him somewhere, wish he had a Wenger. Arteta will use him where he needs him.
Wenger was notorious for messing players around to the point where they never found a position. Come on now. That was his way more than being a fault.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wenger was notorious for messing players around to the point where they never found a position. Come on now. That was his way more than being a fault.
Any examples? You’ll say Ox but I think Wenger would’ve got him a position, wether he performed would’ve been a different situation as even Klopp can’t get him playing.

He got Toure a position when Toure came here as a versatile guy who could play CM, RB etc. He stuck with Walcott on the RW when most fans and media wanted to try him as striker because he had pace and could finish.

Nasri, RvP, Cesc, Song, Hleb, Reyes etc, all had positions where they excelled. Even a senior guy like Sanchez played his best football under Wenger.

Even Henry i think, took him from that LW and let him play through the middle.

I can’t actually think about who you might be talking about.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Saka is a worry. I hope Arteta finds a role for him and not just move him about. RW for me.
"Saka is a worry."

Okay. :lol:

He has performed very well on any position he has been put.

But I let you continue to worry.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
"Saka is a worry."

Okay. :lol:

He has performed very well on any position he has been put.

But I let you continue to worry.
Oh look who is here with another one of his useless posts, Drippin.

You still worrying about Saliba not speaking English, Drippin?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Oh look who is here with another one of his useless posts, Drippin.

You still worrying about Saliba not speaking English, Drippin?
Just look at your response and take a look in the mirror.

Absolute nothing post but wouldn't assume more from you.

Trying to switch the subject too. Keep on worrying mate, nice projection.

Last edited:

Arsenal4life14

His biggest attribute is his attitude, He has a great attitude, Most young footballers just expect to walk into teams nowadays he worked his way into the first 11 by playing at LB mostly and did a great job. Hes the type of player you could stick in any position and he would do pretty well in mostly all of them because he has that attitude to succeed along with his intelligence and confidence he has a huge career in front of him, He should be praised just the same as Foden is, if not more.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
If saka was playing in the Bumdesliga, he'd be worth 100mil at least. The reason most people rate Foden higher than him is because Foden plays for a better team. Put Saka in that city team and he'll better.

I do think Sancho should play more, but it’s easy to shine in Bundesliga. Yes, his numbers are crazy and he’s definitely legit, but the likes of Demari Gray and Michy Batshuayi have looked world beaters in Bundesliga.

Saka has put in top class performances week in week out for a struggling team in the PL. He has better credentials than Sancho.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!

Just imagine if he had a proper manager. His talent enables him to shine, but with a better manager...he would easily get to the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom