• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
So does Saka have spend the next 12 months worrying about about some boozed up/coked up clown trying to impress his mates confronting him in a bar, restaurant or shop?

I’m sure all will be fine.

He should tool up though, just to be sure

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I read the new Young Gun features, and saw this about Saka. 🙂

"One final player I really respect is Bukayo Saka. He’s always had his head down and he’s always willing to work. He’s never distracted and he’s an incredible example for the rest of the academy – both on and off the pitch. When we played against Crystal Palace he came down to watch us and sat on the bench with us, and when he attended our introduction meeting for the under-18s he came along to talk about his experience of the pathway between the academy and the first team and what you need to do. He’s a really good lad and we all look up to him."

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah it's pretty cringe. Like how people treat Kante too.
It's even worse cause he's young :lol:

Man got teddy bear for missing a penalty, he's about to be 20 soon if not already.

I'm projecting too much anyways, the pandering after failure would make me uncomfortable he obviously doesn't feel that way.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah it's pretty cringe. Like how people treat Kante too.

Same with Santi, some players just have that factor of adorable-ness, I guess.

The way you hear people talk about Caz like they just want to pick him up and give him a big hug, man is almost 40 years old!

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Man got teddy bear for missing a penalty, he's about to be 20 soon if not already. I'm projecting too much anyways, the pandering after failure would make me uncomfortable.

Yeah honestly I think people went overboard in the other direction lol.. These guys were treated as heroes for missing a penalty, wouldn't even have gotten this kind of love if they actually scored and won it :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Same with Santi, some players just have that factor of adorable-ness, I guess.

The way you hear people talk about Caz like they just want to pick him up and give him a big hug, man is almost 40 years old!
Yes Santi got the same thing as well you're right.

Pyres7

That's actually embarrassing. Saka did well not to look awkward, I bet he rehearsed it a few times before that take :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Lol I feel a bit sorry for him. He needs to grow facial hair or something so people start treating him like a man.
Don't put more pressure on the guy, what if his beard doesn't grow yet or well at all?

Soon he'll look like this to look like "a man".

main-qimg-1262098ba92c71c65410d3904f6ca2ba

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Man got teddy bear for missing a penalty, he's about to be 20 soon if not already.

I'm projecting too much anyways, the pandering after failure would make me uncomfortable he obviously doesn't feel that way.
I bet he hates it too, just finished his holiday ready to start the season and forget all about the penalty and here they are with a big mural for him acting like he beat cancer. Saka seems solid mentally too I bet he brushed it off after a couple of weeks, this stuff is just over the top.

Also we're guys from a different era, nowadays the world is a bit feminine. This is like when girls write paragraphs for their friends birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom