• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corbulo

There's no way Saka will stay at Arsenal under current circumstances unless we offer him silly wages so he can pretend that he's loyal. Otherwise he's is not going to spend his peak years playing Europa League football.

Loyalty doesn't exist really. Players don't care about fans and clubs. The talk about loyalty is just an erotic fantasy for supporters. We are like Petrarch and his Laura. I would have liked to see the "loyalty" of footballers like Totti and Maldini had they been born in cities such as Bari, Bologna or any other place that doesn't have a big club.

Players only care about money and trophies. They lack the intellect to see the poetic dimension of their duty.

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Kane IS desperate to leave. He done that interview with Neville, he came back late from his holidays, he even left it open in his statement by saying he’s staying here for “this summer”, leaving the door open for January.

He couldn’t move because the idiot signed a 6 year deal and Daniel Levy is the toughest negotiator in English football.

I think City signing Grealish for 100M hurt him more than anything, because Sp**s must think if Grealish is 100M then Kane is 150M plus very easily.

SevenOfClubs

If we are the same position we are now, why would Saka want to stay? I'm sure he loves the club but if there is a lack of direction what's the point of him staying? Wouldn't blame him if he moved for a club with more stability then we can offer. Also look at the way Arteta has treated AMN showed some loyalty to him.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Kane IS desperate to leave. He done that interview with Neville, he came back late from his holidays, he even left it open in his statement by saying he’s staying here for “this summer”, leaving the door open for January.

He couldn’t move because the idiot signed a 6 year deal and Daniel Levy is the toughest negotiator in English football.

I think City signing Grealish for 100M hurt him more than anything, because Sp**s must think if Grealish is 100M then Kane is 150M plus very easily.

I wonder what was going through his head when he signed the contract. He signed it despite having played in better Spuds teams that won nothing. Costly error. Levy can charge whatever he wants for Kane.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I wonder what was going through his head when he signed the contract. He signed it despite having played in better Spuds teams that won nothing. Costly error. Levy can charge whatever he wants for Kane.
Weren’t they a young team on the up when he signed it? Probably his first big contract offer as well, the one that sets him and his family up for life. It’s hard to resist those offers and clubs know it.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Weren’t they a young team on the up when he signed it? Probably his first big contract offer as well, the one that sets him and his family up for life. It’s hard to resist those offers and clubs know it.
I think he had 140 000 pounds per week contract 3 years ago and got a pay rise to 200 000 pounds per week.

He is just not the brightest person. Or maybe he is proof that there is still loyalty in football, and doesn't care so much about money.

He should have got at least 300 000 pounds per week at that point imo, or even more.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

Yeah somehow I forgot the financial aspect of the deal. He’s probably their highest paid player ever at this point. But still, he made a rod for his back and could’ve easily earned even more elsewhere. I watched his interview with Neville and he said he sees himself playing for at least another eight years, that could’ve been in his thinking when he renewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom