• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka (Out)

ThePortugueseGunner

Arsenal fans can't even accept rumours about selling Saka to Chelsea, let alone it happening for real. Not only it would diastrous businesswise, it would be disrespectful for the fan base. It would be like Foden going to United, or Greenwood to City.

Hope it's not true. If something like this was to happen, I would only know peace when the responsibles for such a terrible move were out of the club.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I'm not one for dramatic statements but Saka to Chelsea would probably be the most disappointing transfer in my 35 years following Arsenal. It was sad but understandable selling our best players when we had the stadium debt to pay off but today when we find ourselves a long way behind the top clubs selling our brightest prospect would be unforgivable.
selling saka to chelsea would make some arsenal fans still refuse chelsea is bigger club than us., They been bigger than us for a while, but I think even if he was for sale, out of pride we would refuse to sell to chelsea and rather sell to manchester clubs or liverpool

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Wouldn't want to see him go (and defo not to a rival) as he's the kind of player you build the team around. Though then we need to give him the acknowledgement of a star boy (pay, status in team, etc) and also be okay with that it'll take at least a couple of years to start competing again.

If we're strapped for cash and City or one of the big European clubs comes in with a really good offer though it has to be considered, depending on how that money could be put towards strengthening other positions.

Would you for example rather have
a) Saka, Bellerin, Xhaka
b) Buendia, Hakimi & Gravenberch

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Selling to rebuild:lol: We'd piss the money away on dross. If we were to sell Saks, we'd be serious relegation material.
That's a piss take honestly, our recruitment has been good enough over the last couple of seasons to warrant belief that we'd put the money to good use.

And I did put in a disclaimer
depending on how that money could be put towards strengthening other positions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom