• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah I mentioned this already. But apparently Saka loves this Arteta and his 7th place project too much to be tempted by City.
Different proposition though, Sterling pretty much started from jump and helped them become the team they are today.

I don't think Saka necessarily walks in the team the same way. I think he extends anyways.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I was kind of expecting GDeep waxing lyrical about the perspective of Saka playing under Ten Haag and competing for all kinds of medals, so I am kinda disappointed
Don’t think he gets into the Utd team with Sancho and Greenwood tbh. Two of my favourite players, especially Greenwood who gives me RvP vibes and is an absolute killer.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Don’t think he gets into the Utd team with Sancho and Greenwood tbh. Two of my favourite players, especially Greenwood who gives me RvP vibes and is an absolute killer.
Greenwood is possibly the most overrated footballer ever, said as much from day dot. Note I also said the same during the early hype days about Trashford with his toblerone shaped nose.

At least the latter can fill in every now and then for Sancho these days, only thing Greenwood will be filling in are canteen sheets.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

That says more about United than Saka

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say you overate our rivals.

Sancho and Greenwood especially are both more hype than substance. Can't even use age to defend them as Sancho's a couple of years older than Saka and Greenwood's the same age as him.

Doubt you'd find a Man Utd fan that wouldn't start Saka over either of them.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
A few years back Saka would be poached to Chelsea/City/Barca/United like Nasri, Clichy, RVP, Cole and a stack of others. The fact that today we're able to financially match these clubs means its unlikely to happen. This is the new rich Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom