• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yeah but City is well ahead in team building and will always have at least two top players for each position.

New environment is always a risk and Saka seems a somewhat delicate person.
Saka is anything but delicate. Rashford and Sancho crumbled after that EC disaster, Saka thrived and continued his meteoric rise. We may treat him like a delicate little boy but he is one hell of a man.

BIoodBrother

Arteta on extending Saka’s contract: “We will try. We both have the same intention. It is a matter of time.”

I dont understand why this thread is open.
We can discuss contract extensions or whether hes better than Sancho in the Club Section.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Arteta on extending Saka’s contract: “We will try. We both have the same intention. It is a matter of time.”

We can discuss contract extensions or whether hes better than Sancho in the Club Section.
Managers always say their best player is staying it's meaningless, that's why it is open.

Until the player himself says so or there is reliable or confirmed reports surface it stays open buddy.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Was it Fabregas or Narsi that left, like, three days after Wenger said he was staying?

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Was it Fabregas or Narsi that left, like, three days after Wenger said he was staying?
Man all our best players from Emirates.

Inter said Lukaku wasn't leaving.
Bayern said Lewa wasn't leaving.
Sheffield Utd initially said Ramsale wasn't leaving.
Barca told Frenkie to gtfo and he said he wasn't leaving, but looks like he's leaving.

We could do this all day.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Yeah it was both. He did say that too weeks before their respective sales.

Should be added to Arsenal quotes imo, it was pivotal and things were never really the same after that.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Saka is anything but delicate. Rashford and Sancho crumbled after that EC disaster, Saka thrived and continued his meteoric rise. We may treat him like a delicate little boy but he is one hell of a man.
I have not said anything what you think I said. And explained it more already before your reply. But.. yeah. 🤦‍♂️

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

@A__G Next time someone asks why a transfer thread is open

walter-sobchak-big-lebowski.gif

I can see where @A__G is coming from, it is a league game after all :lol:

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Loooooool any offer for Saka better be north of £100m, we'd be completely off our rocker to entertain selling him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom