• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiltord's left boot

Pay the kid what he wants. Just don't let him leave. Thankfully it does look as though the days of our best players being poached by other EPL clubs has gone...and may they never return.

I never want another Cole, Nasri, Adebayor, or RVP situation ever again!

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Unfortunately not. Emile Smith-Rowe did thankfully but Saka has 2.5 years on his current deal. Rumoured to be on around £50k or less as well which is crazy for one of our best players.

Some sites have him on £30k but surely that can't be true? Either way it's very important to get that deal sorted sooner rather than later, give him whatever he asks :lol:

North_Bank_Gooner

Commander of the Coneboy Brigade
Edu and Arteta should both be sacked if Saka leaves for less than 150M. Arteta for his **** football that made saka want to leave and Edu for being incompetant for being able to tie players down or selling for a good price

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I don't worry much, although this isn't nearly as ridiculous as the Villa ESR thing.

It's no news at all, that all the top teams try to buy Saka who soon has 2 years in contract.

He has been here since 7 years old, and is a smart young man. Surely he won't risk benching when he can start all the games he wants at his favourite club.

He will likely leave in later years if we don't get back to the top.

"It's always been my dream to be one of the main players in Arsenal football club, and to try and help this club to be back where it belongs, which is at the top."

"Saka - I just love Arsenal, I love to play here"

drippin

I also assume the club won't sell him until he has 1 year in contract. Because if we can get back to UCL in this or next season, it will make Saka renewal much more likely.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I also assume the club won't sell him until he has 1 year in contract. Because if we can get back to UCL in this or next season, it will make Saka renewal much more likely.
Hope we don't wait till when he has 1 year on his contract. He's a very saleable asset, and if we can get 80m for him then that goes a long way towards replacing him.

drippin

Hope we don't wait till when he has 1 year on his contract. He's a very saleable asset, and if we can get 80m for him then that goes a long way towards replacing him.
He is worth more than 80 million. Guy is only 20 years old, and has carried our team for a while.

He is 1,5 years younger than Sancho, can play many positions, good at defending. EPL proven.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Until he hits Arsenal with the “I don’t want to talk about contracts right now I just want to get on with my football” line, there's nothing to worry about.

The club should know what to do by now if that kind of quote surfaces though.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
He is worth more than 80 million. Guy is only 20 years old, and has carried our team for a while.

He is 1,5 years younger than Sancho, can play many positions, good at defending. EPL proven.
If he wants to leave and has 2 years on his contract then we're already on the back foot. But you're right he should fetch at least as much as Grealish did. Hope he sticks with us at least as long as Grealish did with Villa or Kane did with Sp**s, before he starts agitating for a move. Though ideally we get back to the CL and give him a 400k offer which no one will be able to match.

drippin

If he wants to leave and has 2 years on his contract then we're already on the back foot. But you're right he should fetch at least as much as Grealish did. Hope he sticks with us at least as long as Grealish did with Villa or Kane did with Sp**s, before he starts agitating for a move. Though ideally we get back to the CL and give him a 400k offer which no one will be able to match.
Yeah, I just don't see Saka a player who will agitate a move at this point in his career.

With ESR it was obvious his agent tried to get a better deal, so this might also go for a while.

He has everything he needs here and is a very mature person for his age.

He has all the time he needs to go to other teams if necessary.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We're actually not in a great position here, two years left on the contract isn't much. Time to sort this out.
Edu should be offering him £200k a week right now. His agent has a history of dragging the club through the mud to get his clients the best deals. We let Saka get into his last year and you have literally every top club in Europe in his ear.

1 other person

Liverpool will soon be declining with an ageing squad. Klopp is already starting to burst at the seems psychologically. Within the next 2 years it will be full mask off for him. We’re on the up with a robot for a manager, so unless AI tech takes a quantum leap in individuality within the next couple of years, we’re set for a steady ride to the top while Liverpool wither and rot with Spuds in 6th again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom