• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Hopefully we get at least one more big contract out of him before these sort of links become serious.

Wouldn't begrudge him if we didn't though.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If we let Saka go for that little money then I assure you there'll probably be a protest & riots outside the club haha. We surely cannot be that stupid to let him go for that much less money.

I think we should use hale end and the academy more to get money so sell. Young players like Saka and ESR shouldn't be playing for club with ambition.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I think we should use hale end and the academy more to get money so sell. Young players like Saka and ESR shouldn't be playing for club with ambition.
magnus-carlsen-chess.gif

What kind of bump is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom