• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 48 40.0%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 58 48.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 14 11.7%

• Total voters

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Will Saka finally snap and being his mean streak this season? Our starboy is coming off of a tough summer with a chip on his shoulder!

1658000879116.png

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Yeah, I think some time on the bench would do him some good. Unfortunately we’re so **** that I don’t think we have that luxury.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Right now he's more like a lukewarm yellow. Needs a rest I think, too many games for his age.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Starting to hit a wall a little bit. Now's the time where he needs a little rotation and some cameos rather than starts. Think it's time to give ESR the nod at LW for a few games. Opens up the left channel a little more for our patented "Pass to Tierney" tactic.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Starting to hit a wall a little bit. Now's the time where he needs a little rotation and some cameos rather than starts. Think it's time to give ESR the nod at LW for a few games. Opens up the left channel a little more for our patented "Pass to Tierney" tactic.

I think Mikels plan is ESR left and Saka right, however Pepe always seems to chip in with a goal/assist.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'd assume he'll not play against Wimbledon. He looks tired, which is no surprise given the amount of games he's played the last year.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's better on the right than the left, but still can't believe he hasn't been tried in the midfield 3 at any point, feel he would be great there.

Seeing people slightly turn against Saka and Emile, is a little sad though...the management have messed up the squad building and as a result, too much pressure is on these 2 young lads.

GunnerShy

Just watched the highlights and Saka was at the heart of everything we done. Big role in the goal (bit of luck as well), near scored and could have had an assist. The numbers will come.
Did you watch the game though? He was poor first half. Came into it in the second.

No need to concern, because he is class and that will shine through. Although we could use him finding some form for the next month or so.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Should of been benched at the end of last season when he came into poor form and should be benched now.

Won't happen though as Saka is the media darling and everyone likes him as he comes across such a nice guy.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Did you watch the game though? He was poor first half. Came into it in the second.

No need to concern, because he is class and that will shine through. Although we could use him finding some form for the next month or so.
If I watched the game I would have said that. I watched the highlights and he was involved in pretty much everything we done. I'd be worried if he wasn't involved in a short 5 minute highlight reel. As he was then I'm content knowing the numbers will follow sooner rather than later :)

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He look tired to me, made a lot of mistakes too. Looks a lot better playing for England.
He has played a lot of football but I think Arteta is in a hard spot. He is one of our better players and if he is left out people will say wtf. Might be handy that we have no European football as he will only have 1 game a week.

Top Bottom