• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 66 49.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.4%

• Total voters

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So three Arsenal player started for England today.

Can't remember when last that happened.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I know it's only San Marino but Saka has been absolutely destroying their right side 🤣 Always looking for ESR too.

Both been really good. Bit gutted Saka had his goal given as an OG.

Hopefully second half they'll both get on the score sheet.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I'll be honest, i love this kid, but i have doubts. I don't doubt he will be a very good player, but i doubt he has that x factor to take Arsenal back to the CL and competing for the PL. If that is where we want to be, the front three at the moment doesn't offer enough.
Doubts growing.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Losing this game was to be expected. Losing to Brentford in the first game and Chelsea at home are the games that will kill the team in the long run. Still you have to be a little worried of the team losing 5-0 to City and 4-0 to Liverpool away from home. Loses are expected with this current team, but at least put up a little fight.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
When he gets the ball you just know there’s not gonna be a goal coming from
him, maybe an assist but even then you’re doubtful. Needs to step up his end product if he’s gonna play in a front 3.

REWB

This guy needs to improve ALOT. There are so many wide players out there that we could get better than him atm its unreal. Hope Arteta is telling him that he needs to buckle down and improve every facet of his game otherwise the moment we buy a competent wide players he's going to be on the bench for a long ass time.

mirrorstares

He was clearly overperforming last season, but the criticism about his end product reminds me of when Auba was getting trashed for not scoring the one ****ty header he was having per game.

I don't see how he's doing any worse than ESR who has been getting a lot of praise

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
There's absolutely no issue with Saka at all, he is a fine player and most of you guys were delusional about the whole situation here, just to make a u-turn now.
You guys like it or not, Pepe is the only productive wide player we have, and the whole point was to find a way how to play Pepe with ESR and Saka at the same time. The system gets broken with our CF issue where one guy can't play football at all but can score goals, and the other is the exact opposite. This has been a known issue for a long time, dropping Pepe didn't fix it and it never will, and now ****ting on Saka won't fix it.

The manager gets fooled by a few lucky results, fans are no different

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
There's absolutely no issue with Saka at all, he is a fine player and most of you guys were delusional about the whole situation here, just to make a u-turn now.
You guys like it or not, Pepe is the only productive wide player we have, and the whole point was to find a way how to play Pepe with ESR and Saka at the same time. The system gets broken with our CF issue where one guy can't play football at all but can score goals, and the other is the exact opposite. This has been a known issue for a long time, dropping Pepe didn't fix it and it never will, and now ****ting on Saka won't fix it.

The manager gets fooled by a few lucky results, fans are no different
Yeah although I don't really rate Saka as a forward I still think all our forwards struggle under Arteta's struggle ball, they all look bad.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah although I don't really rate Saka as a forward I still think all our forwards struggle under Arteta's struggle ball, they all look bad.
If Saka played for City/Liverpool (aka under a competent manager) I'm sure you'd see him in more of a Bernado Silva/Coutinho role than in any of their front threes.

He'll do a decent job as a forward but it's not his bag imo, combine that with Arteta tax and the numbers are gonna be embarrassing.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
LWB or LCM (in a 3) for me. He just doesn't have the explosiveness or trickery to fool top full backs.
Think one of the coaches said before that he would probably be in the top 3 LB's but not as great as a wide player. LCM is an option probably, especially at this point where our midfield is below all standards. If I'm correct, Lemar made the same transition after being completely ineffective as a wide player

Latest posts

Top Bottom