• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 48 38.7%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 62 50.0%
  • No no at all

Votes: 14 11.3%

• Total voters

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ake done very well it's ok to give credit sometimes people .
I’m one of Saka’s biggest supporters on here, a fabulous player. But we can acknowledge when a player manages to keep him quiet without inventing other reasons.

Tom Mix

OMG the fairweather fans' skinning of the best young talent we've had in a decade or more. It was a very close game against one of the best teams in the world. Saka is still learning but he is already streets ahead of many of the players we've had in the last 20 years.

Shallow and knee jerking, next day it'll be ott and twerking. Must be aluminium in the water or hydrates in the cans.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Saka's been poor pretty much every cup game this season though. Saka was crap against the Oxford LB, doesn't say anything about the quality of the LB.

It's not like yesterday was the first time Saka's been closely marked, happens all the time and he generally rinses FB's who get too tight to him. Ake isn't anything special either. Saka just had an off day. It happens.
He wasn't good in cup competitions last season either lol. Maybe he just can't find the motivation for those sort of games. Arteta really should not be starting him in those games. Especially with how much of a beating he takes in the league.

Geofranco

OMG the fairweather fans' skinning of the best young talent we've had in a decade or more. It was a very close game against one of the best teams in the world. Saka is still learning but he is already streets ahead of many of the players we've had in the last 20 years.

Shallow and knee jerking, next day it'll be ott and twerking. Must be aluminium in the water or hydrates in the cans.
Don't think anyone was attacking Saka, just saying he had an off game and giving Ake some credit, it's not that deep, it's just the FA cup.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

He wasn't good in cup competitions last season either lol. Maybe he just can't find the motivation for those sort of games. Arteta really should not be starting him in those games. Especially with how much of a beating he takes in the league.

I don't blame him tbh...the guy pretty much plays every minute, every game. If he wants to coast/2nd gear meaningless cup games to preserve himself for the big boy stuff then I'm all for it.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don't blame him tbh...the guy pretty much plays every minute, every game. If he wants to coast/2nd gear meaningless cup games to preserve himself for the big boy stuff then I'm all for it.
I don’t think you should allow a player to have that kind of attitude, that literally goes against Mikel’s non-negotiables and all the culture stuff.

I also don’t think Saka would do that either.

Geofranco

He had a meh/bad game against tough opposition there's nothing else to say :lol:
He literally has not played well in any of the cup games the last two seasons. So I think it's okay to notice a pattern. I only remember him playing well in that game we won like 6-1 or whatever early last season in the league cup.

Geofranco

I don’t think you should allow a player to have that kind of attitude, that literally goes against Mikel’s non-negotiables and all the culture stuff.

I also don’t think Saka would do that either.
I just don't see the point of playing Saka or even Partey in these games. I guess with Nelson and ESR being injured and it being against City, but even against Oxford Arteta is starting Saka lol. I'd rather see Nwaneri and Lewis Skelly in these games, makes it more exciting. Only thing that really matters is the league and Europa.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

He is one of the best dribblers in the world football imo. However, yesterday that did not help him much, he and Ben lost many balls on their own flank.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mykolenko did what Ake did, got very close to Saka and gave him no room to control the ball. And then they doubled up on him at times. Dyche is clearly a very good manager.

bastun

Mykolenko did what Ake did, got very close to Saka and gave him no room to control the ball. And then they doubled up on him at times. Dyche is clearly a very good manager.
Tripled up at times as well. Should have had more help from the rest of the team.

Geofranco

I would say depending on the day it goes between Ode, Saka, and Jesus, but being a Hale End product we'll favor Saka, nothing wrong with that :)
This season it was def Jesus. The guy was unbelievable. Every single game he was a threat. I honestly don't think he had one bad game where he was a liability. All the talk of moving him to the wing to accommodate Nketiah was ridiculous. He is the best CF in the league. He makes Martinelli and Xhaka so much better. He also combines well with Saka and can go deep and combine with the midfielders. He is also incredible in tight spaces and loves to play against deep blocks. I want to see how he combines with Trossard.

Tnegs

My vote for best player this season would go to Partey. Absolutely class for us easily our best DM since Gilberto and he’s a more complete player than Gilberto was.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom