• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 48 40.0%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 58 48.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 14 11.7%

• Total voters

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Got to pray the club are working on it behind the scenes but they made a big point of not allowing players run their contracts into the final 2 years.
Oh yeah, and have not followed that rule almost at all after that.

Reactions: Kav

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I'm saying he won't do it because we are going to be paying him whatever he wants and guaranteeing him first team football regularly, not because of loyalty. I can't see him forcing a move this early on. If they are still miles ahead of us in 3 or 4 years time then maybe so, but now?

It would be different if City came in for him though. I would imagine we would still match wages, but they are always going to be winning titles. Liverpool won't win another one with Klopp.
remember Robin?
If we don't become competitive, this beautiful and talented group of kids is going to start leaving sooner than later.

Pyres7

It's so obvious he's just stalling for a better deal.

For the time being this is the best place for him and he knows it. If he's running down his next extension we can start biting our nails.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He will definitely sign a new deal with us, he needs to keep being a starter for his development.

It's the contract after that we have to worry about, that's when he will rightly be looking to compete at the top.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I'm really surprised if Saka does Sterling moves, while Sterling wasn't even Liverpool youth I think. Saka seems much more mature at his age.

But yeah, a year from now is when we really have to worry if there is no renewal and no UCL.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

The writing is on the wall... :(

FJDWj3PXIAAxEc5

Ciscoo

He’s already equalled his best goals tally in a season. Why agree a wage now, if you back yourself to prove you can hit 10-15 goals?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
His worst game for long game last leg he owned Robertson today Robertson owned him. Just couldn't do anything right hopefully good respond against Burnley if it go ahead lol.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Ropey game but he’s been superb of late, system change due to personnel didn’t help anyone.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm seeing alot of people blaming saka because of poor performance he was very good at 1st half the 2nd i notice he was done he couldn't run couldn't dribble he couldn't even put one good cross. We running him into ground because there no depth we need to be careful

Kav

Established Member
Interesting that you guys have a negative view on his play today I thought we looked most dangerous on his side. Every time he had the ball he had pieters twisting and all over the place. That being said the kid could use a break.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It was interesting that our game plan today was to basically isolate him one v one against their LB.

He was our most dangerous player today despite having a subpar game by his own standard.

Reactions: Kav
Top Bottom