• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 48 38.7%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 62 50.0%
  • No no at all

Votes: 14 11.3%

• Total voters

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
More people need to admit this. He'll never be THAT winger. We need goal scoring wingers.
Blah blah blah. Here we go with the agendas again. Saka is one of the only good things about Arsenal the last three years. I honestly hope he doesn't sign with this team. Imagine this kid with a competent manager, midfield and CF?! He would be so devastating. I hope he makes the smart choice for his future. The same with Saliba. The only prospects with legit world class ceilings on this team.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Guy isn't even 21 yet and Tets has already ran him into the ground. I hope he knows what he needs to do if he wants to have a good career.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This guy needs a break.

Was moving around like present day Eden Hazard out there.

Going to be playing 90 minutes three games a week next year to keep the Miktator in a job.

Ripe Banana

Blah blah blah. Here we go with the agendas again. Saka is one of the only good things about Arsenal the last three years. I honestly hope he doesn't sign with this team. Imagine this kid with a competent manager, midfield and CF?! He would be so devastating. I hope he makes the smart choice for his future. The same with Saliba. The only prospects with legit world class ceilings on this team.
He lacks the finishing to ever be devastating, calm down. Anytime he winds up to shot i expect a poor attempt.
He might be great in midfield though, especially with his ball carrying ability.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Think he did well against Chelsea but outside of that he’s struggled. Not hating on him, but maybe we should pump the brakes on all the hype.

We’re reliant on him to be our main threat which is the main issue here, don’t really blame him for the fall off since there’s big weight and expectations on his shoulders.

Not trying the “I told you so” angle but we seriously could have done with another threat in those wide areas like I was suggesting however some people thought it wasn’t a priority.

Geofranco

He lacks the finishing to ever be devastating, calm down. Anytime he winds up to shot i expect a poor attempt.
He might be great in midfield though, especially with his ball carrying ability.
You don't what you're talking about. Mane, Salah, Cristiano also lacked the finishing to be devastating at 20 years old lol. Saka will be fine, he just needs a better team with better manager and an actual CF with quality not Laca and Nketiah.

Geofranco

Making it sound like he banged 20 goals. Rest.
Maybe you shouldn't rely on 20 year olds as your main attacking threats? Maybe with all the money spent the last 6 years get forwards better than Laca, Nketiah and Auba, a player who is just taller Walcott with a fancy hair do. Plus being top scorer for a team with limited attacking threat is even harder to do as the defense can key in on you all game. How many games was Saka double and tripled team and still made things happen.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Unreal stuff that I'm reading here. No, he doesn't need a break, he needs better players around him, and he struggles the same way Pepe did before him. Ode and he look like a decent pair and they combine well, but they don't really get support from the RB and CF which limits their potential.

Rattata

Our top scorer simply because the others are awful
So I took the time to check how many league goals some of the top goalscoring wingers this season scored at the age of 20:

• Mohamed Salah
    Team: Basel
    League: Swiss Super League
    Apps: 29
    Goals: 5

• Heung-Min Son
    Team: HSV
    League: Bundesliga
    Apps: 33
    Goals: 12

• Christopher Nkunku
    Team: PSG
    League: Ligue 1
    Apps: 20
    Goals: 4

• Vini Junior
    Team: Real Madrid
    League: LaLiga
    Apps: 35
    Goals: 3
    ( I ask me if the spanish "Ripe Banana" would've called Vinicius Junior not good enough last season)

• Sadio Mane
    Team: FC Metz
    League: Ligue 2
    Apps: 19
    Goals: 1

• Serge Gnabry
    Team: West Bromwich
    League: Premier League
    Apps: 1
    Goals: 0

Latest posts+

Top Bottom