• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 49 37.4%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 64 48.9%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.7%

• Total voters

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Some really shouldn't underestimate the fact, that it's a very long season for such a young player - especially after the Euros and a short break.

It's a normal and human, that these performances are happening now at the end of the season. He was run to the ground, had to start nearly every time, even with smaller injuries.

& in addition it completely destroyed the confidence from Pepe, who never had a chance to start games.

TinFish

Hopefully he refuses a new deal, and we are forced to sell in the summer.

This wonderkid deserves a much better fanbase, than our scummy lot.
IMG_8051-scaled.jpg

A permanent fixture in the stadium I believe. He is treated like the second coming of Christ here by the club and fans alike.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
IMG_8051-scaled.jpg

A permanent fixture in the stadium I believe. He is treated like the second coming of Christ here by the club and fans alike.

Fake news, tbh.

I have been to the Emirates several times from 2006 to 2018, never seen this wall even once.

Our fans clearly hate him and he deserves so much better!

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Must be playing injured, he was brilliant up until the Leeds game.

Arteta killed any chance of rotating him though, by not playing Pepe after he won us the Wolves home game.

Cheers, Mikel :lol:
The Wolves game was literally one of only 2 appearances this year that Pepe hasn't looked totally lost

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Is it not more over reliance than overplayed?

Minutes wise he’s played no more than I’d expect of an important member of the first team, that has no European football to contend with.

Being the main threat, with no experienced heads to lean on must weigh heavy though. If we compare to the closest other talent Wilshere and Fabregas they had far greater players around them to ease the pressure.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Awful performance yesterday, but his performances have been declining for weeks now so I wonder if it's down to fatigue due overreliance at a young age.
I would say it's related to the fact that the whole team is poor, and he is not the man yet who can make the difference on his own, and right now if the team struggles he will be the same. I'm not bothered as there are only a few players in world football who can drag their teams on their own

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Some reports are saying that Sakas contract runs until 2024 but Arsenal have the option to extend by a further year. Does anyone know how accurate this is? If its 2024 we need to get him signed up to a new deal ASAP.

Liverpool might need a wide right sided player if Salah doesn't resign.

This really should have been sorted last summer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom