• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 49 37.4%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 64 48.9%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.7%

• Total voters

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Agenda merchants. The same that said his ceiling is Malouda lol.
You’re overdoing it here. Have a look at Malouda’s career honours, if any academy prospect goes on to have that sort of career they’ll be the best hale ender ever.

Malouda comparison came about because he’s a very good all around wide player that could play at the highest level but I’m still yet to see evidence of shooting/finishing being one of his standout traits.

Until then as a ball dominant winger his goal scoring ceiling is more Bernardo Silva than Mahrez. Still very respectable ofc.

If he became a more off the ball winger in a dominant team then he could be prolific a la Sterling but I don’t think Saka is a wide forward.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I think 100 million clause that you can trigger if we don't get UCL is fair?

I mean if it's CL he wants. Plus Arteta stans are convincing us we're just another 200 million investment away from breaking into top4.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Foden won the young player of the year. Unfortunate for Saka who i think he deserve it more than guy who playing in team of full star instead of saka playing with strikers can't score a fullback called Cedric.
Foden had a better season than Saka and he’s not exactly being carried in that City team, think only Bernardo Rodri and KDB play more than him.

Not sure why he shouldn’t win the award because his teammates are good, he’s good too.

Weren’t you one of the posters that was attacking me for saying Foden > Saka?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Foden had a better season than Saka and he’s not exactly being carried in that City team, think only Bernardo Rodri and KDB play more than him.

Not sure why he shouldn’t win the award because his teammates are good, he’s good too.

Weren’t you one of the posters that was attacking me for saying Foden > Saka?
Yes. I think saka is more talented than Foden but no i didn't attacked you lol.

What i meant is when you have quality around you it helps to execute your game not force you to be difference maker meanwhile saka i just feel he doing by himself and his energy for this season is done weeks ago because of it.

Tom Mix

He would never agree to that as no one is ever paying it.

Release clauses are too difficult to get right for both the club and the player.

For Bukayo a 2 year extension on his current deal, bumper pay rise and means that in 2 years if he wants to move he probably can easily enough with only 2 years on his contract.
That is precisely the point of the Barcelona release clauses.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yes. I think saka is more talented than Foden but no i didn't attacked you lol.

What i meant is when you have quality around you it helps to execute your game not force you to be difference maker meanwhile saka i just feel he doing by himself and his energy for this season is done weeks ago because of it.
Foden is the most talented English player I ever seen in my life time. I didn’t really watch gascoine

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

£100,000,000 is the least we should be looking for. Saka is as instrumental to us as Grealish was to Villa, if not more so.

He doesn't deserve to languish here as Tets contemplates taking us to the next level 7 years running 🤣

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
That is precisely the point of the Barcelona release clauses.
Yeah but Saka is not going to sign a contract which makes him have no choice but to stay here.

The likes of Pedri and Co probably never imagine themselves needing or wanting to leave Barcelona.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
If he has eyes for City or United down the line 100m works for everyone... if he has Liverpool in his mind or a move abroad its a move killer.

Even City got burnt at that level missing out on Kane & Grealish flopping a bit.

That 40m for Diaz must have reset the market a little.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Haha 100,000,000

Saka agent will not let it be that high. Probably reference Haaland release clausing...50 million tops.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Haha 100,000,000

Saka agent will not let it be that high. Probably reference Haaland release clausing...50 million tops.

Saka's proven in the PL. Haaland's not.

Seeing how crucial he is to the club, an English international & factoring in thd English Player tax, £100,000,000 is not out of the realms of possibility.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Sad this is that a release clause is probably our best chance of getting good money for him tbh, we can just point to his release clause instead of having to rely on **** Garlick and Edu negotiating a decent fee.
Except edu and garlick are also negotiating the release clause

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Saka's proven in the PL. Haaland's not.

Seeing how crucial he is to the club, an English international & factoring in thd English Player tax, £100,000,000 is not out of the realms of possibility.
Why would Saka sign a contract with a 100m clause limiting his options in the future?

If he has a clear intention to leave in the future if targets aren't met then he will sign a 1 or 2 year extension without release and in a year or two push for a move.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Why would Saka sign a contract with a 100m clause limiting his options in the future?

If he has a clear intention to leave in the future if targets aren't met then he will sign a 1 or 2 year extension without release and in a year or two push for a move.

Honestly, I see no other destination than City for him. He doesn't strike me as the type to go abroad.

United are unlikely after the Van Persie saga.

We'll never entertain a bid from Chelsea & Liverpool might not be able to afford him.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Yeah he’s only going to accept a clause that’s realistic.

I’m sure he backs himself to an extent but 100M is a bit too much, there’ll always be better value in the market unless he becomes an absolute monster, who has actually been worth 100M in recent years? Grealish was single handedly carrying Villa and I’d say he was probably a 70M player.

Better off having no clause and signing a short extension.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Honestly, I see no other destination than City for him. He doesn't strike me as the type to go abroad.

United are unlikely after the Van Persie saga.

We'll never entertain a bid from Chelsea & Liverpool might not be able to afford him.
Liverpool would be an option in his head. City too. Hence why he wont sign a contract with a release clause that would rule him out of every club but City.

Also abroad may be an option. Football moves in cycles and maybe Madrid/Barcelona are in better states in 3 or 4 years.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Another season like this you'd get 100m no probs.

Realistically Saka is worth a lot less, but when you factor in his passport, already in the England squad, his injury record, his age, the team he's coming from and the importance to the team, he's easily a 100m player.

I agree that 100m means only City would realistically get him though. Pool might do it depending on outgoings.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Another season like this you'd get 100m no probs.

Realistically Saka is worth a lot less, but when you factor in his passport, already in the England squad, his injury record, his age, the team he's coming from and the importance to the team, he's easily a 100m player.

I agree that 100m means only City would realistically get him though. Pool might do it depending on outgoings.
Pool have gotten Salah, Diaz, Mane and Jota all for less than 40M right?

They’d vomit at 100M for Saka. :lol:

Top Bottom