• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 48 38.7%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 62 50.0%
  • No no at all

Votes: 14 11.3%

• Total voters

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Yeah, that's what I tried to warn about being too confident about it. Managers don't easily give a new squad member straight pass to starting over earlier squad members, unless the talent level is on a quite different level, or there are some other things affecting. This can affect the squad negatively.
You were absolutely right to be fair. Saka did come straight in, but I guess we're all know that he's a bit special so it's not too surprising

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You were absolutely right to be fair. Saka did come straight in, but I guess we're all know that he's a bit special so it's not too surprising
Saka was quite surprising for sure, and shows that it can happen. On the other hand he is better at defending than the others and a pretty natural RW.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Saka was quite surprising for sure, and shows that it can happen. On the other hand he is better at defending than the others and a pretty natural RW.
Think he’s the best RM/LM in the England squad tbh as in he’s the most well rounded of them.

The guys he’s competing with are very much wingers and forwards, guys who have no interest in/can’t defend. That plus his intelligence is why he’s had such a rapid rise IMO. I’d say he’s the 12-14th man in the England squad now which is really impressive.

Last edited:

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I said at the start of the season that Saka, ESR and Ødegaard should be looking at 10 goals each in all competitions. We need goals all across our attack. Even if Saka & ESR achieve it it would make a huge difference to us.
IMO don't think any of them will hit those targets; most likely would be Saka, if he works himself back into form but no guarantee.

Pepe will definitely hit that mark despite playing far less often, but will be getting slated for not doing enough amongst the fan base.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Anyone have any reason why McCathurs challenge on Saka wasn't given a red? That challenge was disgraceful. He had a good amount of time to pull out if he was going for the ball, you'd like to presume he was going to volley the ball. Either way it was an absolutely disgraceful challenge & he should be embarrassed.

Symbia

I still can't understand why MacArthur wasn't dragged off the pitch in handcuff.
Disgraceful challenge from a coward whom I doubt can stand his mates.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
MacArthur must have had his pre-match fluids spiked with LSD, because I can't think how what he did can be explained other than to say he was hallucinating and thought Saka was the ball, even though the ball was still in the air. I dont think I've ever seen anything like it on a football pitch.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
honestly yesterday Crystal palace were kicking him around he even was pissed about it and got yellow card mike dean was giving us advantage but he not getting back to give alot of crystal palace players yellow card.

Saka will need to get use to it because of his pace and dribbling skills teams will kick him around to stop him.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You just have to laugh. :lol:

Referee incompetence is real but referee bias is a bit of a myth though. They don't have anything against us, we are just sh*t and so most instances of ref incompetence are hyper-analysed.

If we won this game 3-0 that tweet would have 1/10th of the traction that it does now.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom