• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 48 38.7%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 62 50.0%
  • No no at all

Votes: 14 11.3%

• Total voters

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Guaranteed he gets much more use out of that pen than the garish chain Auba bought him.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Good material there, an expensive gift consisting of a box with someone looking like Özil, but within it there's just a pen

It's like an allegory of the current state of the club or something

D

Deleted member 102404

Oh well such is life, players far more bigger than him and more talented have left the club it is what it is.

Saka is a superb talent , but you are right.
I do think fans get too attached to players - none of them should be allowed to disrupt the plans we have. Won’t sign , move them on and bring in a replacement.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Saka is a superb talent , but you are right.
I do think fans get too attached to players - none of them should be allowed to disrupt the plans we have. Won’t sign , move them on and bring in a replacement.
We just need to make sure we bank 100mil on him if he goes. Minimum. Then we’ll be fine and I’ll wish him well (apart from if/when he plays against us)

Entropics

Established Member

20 minutes of nothing chances on the left side, the ball is passed to Saka, who starts a move that finally unlocks the goal Partey has been wanting to do since he signed

Another half an hour of uninteresting action on the left later, the ball is passed to Saka who puts a dangerous shot and makes Lloris commit two mistakes in a row for an easy tap in

Just pass the ball to this guy more ffs.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I've seen a few posts saying he's under par. Can't say I agree. I think his game is evolving and he's becoming more complete albeit less showy. He was crucial to all we did. Did it for England too. Still my star boy and I hope he extends to lead us through the CL 🙏

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Him and Ødegaard today weren't totally in game but still the 2nd goal he played big part but the rest of game he was over dribble for no reason

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I think people have been underwhelmed by Saka because he is no longer carrying our attack. Martinelli stepping up, Zinchenko improving our left hand side, and Jesus being transformative at CF has skewered Saka’s perception. He was directly involved in the Jesus goal so let’s no go overboard with the criticism.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
I just feel that he tries doing himself and in moments needs to simplify his game.

Sp**s only real counter attack came when he tried to take on about 7 players, he did the hard part beating a few then and simply had to play it to ode. Stuff like that is for the school ground, not a pl match.

If he tightens up this aspect of his game I expect him to kick on.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I've seen a few posts saying he's under par. Can't say I agree. I think his game is evolving and he's becoming more complete albeit less showy. He was crucial to all we did. Did it for England too. Still my star boy and I hope he extends to lead us through the CL 🙏
I agree. I’ve made peace with the fact he’s not really going to skip past players and test the keeper regularly but his overall influence, ball progression and approach play is almost faultless. Just needs to tighten his touch and passing a tiny bit and that’s it really.

I don’t think people should expect lots of goals, that’s not his game.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I agree. I’ve made peace with the fact he’s not really going to skip past players and test the keeper regularly but his overall influence, ball progression and approach play is almost faultless. Just needs to tighten his touch and passing a tiny bit and that’s it really.

I think his stats last season were pretty good tbh especially in that unbalanced team and with the off field stuff too. Pires had a G/A every other game in our best ever team. Thats the benchmark imo. We've had players test the GK more but whilst they've been good, we've needed a lot of what Saka brings. The trade off should be acceptable with better strikers.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Still think Saka has potential as a goal scorer. Just turned 21 not even a month ago. Finishing is the one area players can legit improve later in their career. Even Walcott who had limited technical ability improved his finishing. Also Saka has a very high ceiling when it comes to getting assists. He was always more of a playmaker even in the academy. But constantly getting double marked and sometimes even triple marked makes it hard. But it opens the game for others. Saliba, Partey, Jesus and Saka are by far our most important players. They don't really have replacements that bring what they bring to the table like many of the other first team options.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Hes adding more to his game by the week or maybe hes jsut getting more comfortable... whatever it is doubling up on him isnt cutting it for the opposition anymore. Love how he hes able to go from languidly controlling the ball and then leaving a defender for dead in the next second.

Top Bottom