• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 66 49.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.4%

• Total voters

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Him and Martinelli doing the deeds up top today! Big d for taking that penalty. Such a good mental process for him to from missing England pen to stepping up vs a top team in PL at a very important moment. Great progress!

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
If it was any of Mikel's cardboard players they would be instructed to hate on Mesut Özil, but Saka is above that **** thank God

Real recognizes real

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The one thing we can always say of Saka though is that he never hides. I saw this with him even in the academy. He was one of the few Hale end prospects that wasn't soft. He had what they call the clutch gene. All the intangibles in spades. Would always step up and score, assist or win a penalty in the most important games. Elite mentality, good football IQ, above average technical ability, good movement, versatility and crossing ability where the reasons I knew he was gonna make it here. There were other Hale end players who looked smoother on the ball and even more technical, but they just didn't have the mentality and played soft when the going got tough. Chris Willock was a bit like that. Still one of my fav prospects, guy dribbled like Nasri, made it look so easy.
Got to agree with you on this. The bolded especially being a key reason as to why he’s proven me wrong over the last few seasons.

Looks like he’ll be one of those players that every great team has. Good movement and instincts will get him a healthy amount of goals, but I wish we could see more of his crossing ability from open play.

Still not at his best yet this season either.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I didn’t know who Tsmiskas was until today. I didn’t realise how physical he was. Quite a few times the Greek left back won his duels against Saka. I think Saka stopped trying to take him on and instead decided to use combination play to get around him. And that’s why despite Saka being physically outmatched, he was smart enough to change his game. I think people get far too obsessed with beating a man. The average winger only completes two dribbles per game. The elites (Vini Jr, prime Hazard, prime Neymar, Messi etc) may complete more but they’re outliers for a reason.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Thought Saka did really well today, his drop in the first half coincided with the team obviously conserving energy (deliberately, imo) but once we got going again in the second period he had virtually flawless decision making and came up with two clutch goals. Starting to become a very good habit :thumbsup:

TinFish

If it was any of Mikel's cardboard players they would be instructed to hate on Mesut Özil, but Saka is above that **** thank God

Real recognizes real
Özil is a real one, especially after calling out China. Don't dismiss players too easily. Auba too despite his pettiness.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Star boy is twinkling. He's been shining all season but sharing the limelight. Yesterday was a step up and it's no coincidence that he played a real part in that.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
1pGiI56I

6vyfo9.jpg
Prime Santi in this team 😍

Latest posts

Top Bottom