• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 66 49.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.4%

• Total voters

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
The one thing we can always say of Saka though is that he never hides. I saw this with him even in the academy. He was one of the few Hale end prospects that wasn't soft. He had what they call the clutch gene. All the intangibles in spades. Would always step up and score, assist or win a penalty in the most important games. Elite mentality, good football IQ, above average technical ability, good movement, versatility and crossing ability where the reasons I knew he was gonna make it here. There were other Hale end players who looked smoother on the ball and even more technical, but they just didn't have the mentality and played soft when the going got tough. Chris Willock was a bit like that. Still one of my fav prospects, guy dribbled like Nasri, made it look so easy.
Yeah, I always agree with you on Chris Willock. His dribbling ability and close control was super special in the youths. Along with Nelson I would've bet a lot on him making it here, but again, just another of the million reminders how important the mental and personality aspect of football is. As my mate who trained with Vela at Osasuna said, he's the perfect example, had absolutely everything as a footballer but just didn't really have much interest in football or his craft, and wanted to live well thanks to football above all. Robinho of course another great example, as with his talent level he should've been one of the best ever, Ronaldinho as well, tbh, whose actual production doesn't quite match up to his reputation and ability. And a million other examples. (Jesé another more recent one, lol, or even gord-Isco to a certain extent)

Tbh with the youths it can be difficult to judge these things, though, we look back and say we were sure about Gnabry and Saka for x reason but it's a bit of ex post facto bias, we were also sure on Nelson, but it's impossible to judge for sure without knowing these boys or being inside the club.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Yeah, I always agree with you on Chris Willock. His dribbling ability and close control was super special in the youths. Along with Nelson I would've bet a lot on him making it here, but again, just another of the million reminders how important the mental and personality aspect of football is. As my mate who trained with Vela at Osasuna said, he's the perfect example, had absolutely everything as a footballer but just didn't really have much interest in football or his craft, and wanted to live well thanks to football above all. Robinho of course another great example, as with his talent level he should've been one of the best ever, Ronaldinho as well, tbh, whose actual production doesn't quite match up to his reputation and ability. And a million other examples. (Jesé another more recent one, lol, or even gord-Isco to a certain extent)

Tbh with the youths it can be difficult to judge these things, though, we look back and say we were sure about Gnabry and Saka for x reason but it's a bit of ex post facto bias, we were also sure on Nelson, but it's impossible to judge for sure without knowing these boys or being inside the club.
I never thought Nelson was a sure thing. Yes he had quick feet and a great touch, but his movement was always pretty mechanical. Never looked very fluid. Chris Willock on the other hand looked so elegant, but he was a bit soft, kinda like Walcott. And as coordinated and agile as he was, he would look like Welbeck at times when it came to shooting technique. With Saka I was 100 percent sure he would make it. I remember back then some folks even rated Xavier Amaechi over Saka. He was bigger and more explosive than Saka, but watching him play, he just didn't have any guile to his game. He reminded me a lot of Oxlade Chamberlain.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
ffs does this generation understand what things like holocaust and genocide actually were?
Pictures from holocaust have same focus/black matter and saturation, have you seen pictures from there? Im not comparing the events jesus man

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just realised that the only tweets Saka actually likes on Twitter, are his own ones.

This is good for us, imo...this is the narrow minded selfish streak he needs to develop, if he is to become the elite forward we hope he can!

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Ooooffff Arteta won’t like that
You lot crack me up. Even if you’re not a fan of arteta and view him through a cynical lens you have to admit he is “media savvy” as you seem to think that he’s conned the media into eating out the palm of his hand. So he would “like” this as it plays well in the media. And again, that’s assuming you think he’s a heartless psychopath which I don’t subscribe to in the slightest. Make your agendas add up…

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

You lot crack me up. Even if you’re not a fan of arteta and view him through a cynical lens you have to admit he is “media savvy” as you seem to think that he’s conned the media into eating out the palm of his hand. So he would “like” this as it plays well in the media. And again, that’s assuming you think he’s a heartless psychopath which I don’t subscribe to in the slightest. Make your agendas add up…
Take a joke fam

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka

He's media savvy as in answering what the fans what to hear, not as in giving the media headlines.

That has nothing to do with this anyway, you just know that reply is in Saka's dossier

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

giphy.webp

D

Deleted member 102404

This kids ability to not just control the ball, but control it to the exact place that allows him to retain the ball under pressure, as well has his ability, quick feet and strength to roll/drift past defenders seemingly at will it’s unreal. Next level talent.
When his finishing improves. Wow.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

This kids ability to not just control the ball, but control it to the exact place that allows him to retain the ball under pressure, as well has his ability, quick feet and strength to roll/drift past defenders seemingly at will it’s unreal. Next level talent.
When his finishing improves. Wow.
I love his ability to “roll” defenders, its either they foul him or he goes past them. Underrated ability to have.

Top Bottom