• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 48 38.7%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 62 50.0%
  • No no at all

Votes: 14 11.3%

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Carried us this season, despite being so young and coming back from the mental anguish of the Euros.

Few bad games, probably playing injured too and the fanbase starts to turn against...Arsenal fans, pure racist ****.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
@Macho and @Trilly did voodoo so they can get Pepe in, but Arteta is head wizard and countered them by playing Saka to death. Someone break the spell
There is an easier solution for the last 2 games, we don't have LB which Saka can play, and play Pepe on the right who has a good record of scoring against mid/bottom table teams. Someone would have to drop his ego for 2 weeks, that's all it takes but the reward would be CL next season. Teta would rather play Cedric I guess as he is Teta's yes man

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

There is an easier solution for the last 2 games, we don't have LB which Saka can play, and play Pepe on the right who has a good record of scoring against mid/bottom table teams. Someone would have to drop his ego for 2 weeks, that's all it takes but the reward would be CL next season. Teta would rather play Cedric I guess as he is Teta's yes man
Arteta’s inflexibility is really pronounced in situations like yesterday. His priority is getting as many players he trusts on the pitch regardless of whether they can actually do the job or not.

That’s why big squad, small squad, 1 competition or 3 doesn’t really matter with him. Saka has been limp for ages now and got by on penalties but there’s been no respite for him.

Didn’t have to be this way, but you and I have discussed it to death.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Yeah think he's a shoe in for this if he's in there tbh. Foden is his only real competition and you gotta lean towards Saka especially with his prominence with England.

Foden won it last year. He's not getting it again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He easily deserve young player of season. Leading a team who already the youngest in PL at 20 years of age to European football and maybe CL football is great achievement.

I would be disappointed if they not hand him the trophy. I know TAA is miles ahead but he already playing with team full of stars

Malky

Established Member
He's been played to death for the past 2 years, ffs. If he were a thoroughbred he would have gone lame by now. The boy is tired!!!
He's played one game a week for two seasons! Is that too much to ask from a pro footballer these days? ****ing hell.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom