• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 48 38.7%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 62 50.0%
  • No no at all

Votes: 14 11.3%

• Total voters

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

All I ask is he doesn't leave on a free, otherwise he can do what he wants. Not that I even care what we do with the money cause we will spunk it, just out of principle and the asset he is.

He's already repaid us though, he doesn't owe us anything - he's the one performing on the pitch.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I'm calm with a release clause, you look at JG and you probably consider the same price imo
If I was his agent I would say 50 million release clause. Saka is too good for Arsenal and every season we have him is bonus

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I get it, you hate Arteta. But what the fvck is this mate?
Reality bud. He is completely right. Release clause is a no Brainer. Don't think it would happen if it was a top manager he had.
Not sure the club want to test the fan base by preferencing Tets over Saka.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade

Edu will probably agree to it, being a release clause merchant himself
He knows he can't get UCL with this fraud so he only stays to develop and get minutes. Fair to him... He is smart and have the control on the situation. This another result from not getting in UCL this year! Thanks Bumteta!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I get it, you hate Arteta. But what the fvck is this mate?
Has nothing to do with it. As a club we have slipped. Young stars don’t want to sign contract and be in kanes or Rices situation. We have reached where our best players will say I sign a deal, but want a chance to go if top club comes in.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
whats wrong with a clause as long as it's high? Saka's agent is not an idiot he will want a way out for his client.
Depends how much the clause is. If Arsenal set it too high Saka may feel they are pricing him out of a future move. If we set a reasonable clause and he starts getting 20-22 goals/assists a season he may go cheap.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The clause will definitely do.

I say milk the English tax, Grealish went for 100m for example. There are definitely clubs out there who would go for 100m, especially if Saka has another great season.

Last edited:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Edu will probably agree to it, being a release clause merchant himself

Knowing Edu as the monumental twit he is, it'll probably read like this:

Bukayo Saka release clause :

3 Fogo De Chão franchises

Brazilian player (insert name here) in exchange

£12 million paid over 6 installments

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I would like a Barcelona-style release clause. I'd say £250 million would do the trick here.
He would never agree to that as no one is ever paying it.

Release clauses are too difficult to get right for both the club and the player.

For Bukayo a 2 year extension on his current deal, bumper pay rise and means that in 2 years if he wants to move he probably can easily enough with only 2 years on his contract.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The release clause would only serve to benefit one party here and if Saka is pushing for it then we’d likely be looking at 100M max.

If we ever do want to sell than keep our options open. City will pay pretty much anything is they want a player, do not make it easy for them.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Saka and our other attackers will need to increase their output quite considerably next year. We had no striker this year so they get a pass.

If we get someone like Jesus in, there can’t be any excuses. If you want to play CL football, it’s also you’re responsibility as a first team player to get us there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Foden won the young player of the year. Unfortunate for Saka who i think he deserve it more than guy who playing in team of full star instead of saka playing with strikers can't score a fullback called Cedric.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
About the new contract with release clause that's fine as long his release clause touch 100m or above.

But i think he'll sign without one until he arrive to 24-25 years old he may consider. This guy just 20 years old started his career 2 years ago and media already posting this BS.

Top Bottom