• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 66 49.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.4%

• Total voters

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Pool have gotten Salah, Diaz, Mane and Jota all for less than 40M right?

They’d vomit at 100M for Saka. :lol:
Their scouting system is unreal. Over the last 3 or 4 years I can't think of a flop. Keita maybe some would consider as a flop but I see it as a normal signing. Not brilliant. Not bad.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He’s a robot that can play most positions, so to an extent numbers don’t really effect him as much as long as he keeps up his effort (visibly).

A player like him is good enough to save face and fall back into midfield if it doesn’t bang for him in the front three.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
He’s a robot that can play most positions, so to an extent numbers don’t really effect him as much as long as he keeps up his effort (visibly).

A player like him is good enough to save face and fall back into midfield if it doesn’t bang for him in the front three.
Who's to say at 22 he doesn't do his ACL, and have multiple set backs? No guarantees in football.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Don’t disagree with what you’re saying tbh but I don’t think that makes someone a 100M player.

That’s basically Mason Mount right?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Don't even know why people are talking about release clauses. They almost never happen in England and for good reason.

Also a player is never going to sign a contract saying only a team can buy him for 100m.

It's like signing a 6-7 year contract.

It makes no logical sense.

If he wants to stay a year or two more here and weigh up his options he signs a contract until 2025 with an optional year if we get CL in the next 1-2 years. That's what I would do in his position. Players have all the power now. The club has to match his ambitions.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Who's to say at 22 he doesn't do his ACL, and have multiple set backs? No guarantees in football.
Why do this?

Don’t disagree with what you’re saying tbh but I don’t think that makes someone a 100M player.

That’s basically Mason Mount right?
Agree to disagree not like I care that much tbh. I’ve said he’s not currently a 100m player but the market is the market.

Attacking players in other leagues with no hype go for 70m calm if you pay asking.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Why do this?

Agree to disagree not like I care that much tbh. I’ve said he’s not currently a 100m player but the market is the market.

Attacking players in other leagues with no hype go for 70m calm if you pay asking.
Why do what? Counter your argument that he is a safe bet and there is 0 risk in paying 100m for him?

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
If I'm Saka I'm thinking about my next move very carefully. You have ungrateful fans that will turn on you when you hit bad form and a clueless young manager who I am still surprised got a job at such a big club like Arsenal with literally no managerial experience at any level. Then you're playing with people like Ramsdale(could be the next Jenkinson), Xhaka, Laca, Nketiah, El Neny (amazing this guy has been here since 2015), injury prone and unreliable Tierney, Tomi and Partey. Now you're overworked to death cause manager doesn't trust most expensive signing in club history who is supposed to be in his prime.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Saka and our other attackers will need to increase their output quite considerably next year. We had no striker this year so they get a pass.

If we get someone like Jesus in, there can’t be any excuses. If you want to play CL football, it’s also you’re responsibility as a first team player to get us there.
What more could Saka do this season? You know if we had a competent striker he could have easily gotten 10+ assists. He has better numbers in a tougher league at 20 than Cristiano, Salah, Mane did at the same age. He has scored, assisted or played pretty well in like 80 percent of the games against top 6 teams this season.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I always felt if we didn't make top 4 this season there was a bit of a risk Saka may not renew but thankfully it sounds like he's going to sign at least one more deal with us.

He's one of the few in that England setup who hasn't played in the CL yet and I'm pretty certain players talk. The insertion of a release clause would mean he probably ends up at City if we don't improve in the next few years.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Saka's proven in the PL. Haaland's not.

Seeing how crucial he is to the club, an English international & factoring in thd English Player tax, £100,000,000 is not out of the realms of possibility.
Saka holds all the cards. He can demand whatever he wants...including a lower release clause.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

You guys are mad. You are basically judging the market on a very stupid Grealish deal. Grealish is a squad player at city and everyone agrees it was stupid money. And who knows how the football landscape will look like in 2-3 years. Saka a agent has to be a ***** to agree to a stupid clause. He doesn’t even have to sign a new deal now

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's not on that much money, so a big pay rise should get a deal done...he's probably very happy here right now, anyway.

A deal up until 2026, is the best for all...gives us 2 years to try and improve and if we can't, then he will be 23 and ready to move on...while with 2 years still left on his deal, we will get a good fee for him.

The release clause won't really work, imo.

Also...still feel he should have gotten young player of the year.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
He's not on that much money, so a big pay rise should get a deal done...he's probably very happy here right now, anyway.

A deal up until 2026, is the best for all...gives us 2 years to try and improve and if we can't, then he will be 23 and ready to move on...while with 2 years still left on his deal, we will get a good fee for him.

The release clause won't really work, imo.

Also...still feel he should have gotten young player of the year.
Exactly my thinking pal.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom