• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 48 38.7%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 62 50.0%
  • No no at all

Votes: 14 11.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 102404

I agree he is still young, due to mismanagement he was run ragged, let's hope that's not the case this season he has the potential to be a very good player.
Ran ragged?
He had a very light season, playing only 43 games and 3,359 minutes for Arsenal.
No problem at all.

Mason Mount played 53 games and 3,784 minutes last year.
Don't hear fans saying he is being run ragged.

The 'ran ragged' narrative is just a social media trope.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Ran ragged?
He had a very light season, playing only 43 games and 3,359 minutes for Arsenal.
No problem at all.

Mason Mount played 53 games and 3,784 minutes last year.
Don't hear fans saying he is being run ragged.

The 'ran ragged' narrative is just a social media trope.
Mount is almost three years older and is already used to big minutes with his body.

Saka is soon only 21 years old. Pretty sure both Wenger and Arteta thinks that youngsters have to be gradually get used to more and more minutes.

This also helps with getting good performances throughout the season, which in turn helps with the youngster having better confidence.

D

Deleted member 102404

Mount is almost three years older and is already used to big minutes with his body.

Saka is soon only 21 years old. Pretty sure both Wenger and Arteta thinks that youngsters have to be gradually get used to more and more minutes.

This also helps with getting good performances throughout the season, which in turn helps with the youngster having better confidence.

When Mount was the same age he played 52 games and 3700 minutes.

Saka already had a full season under his belt the previous season too.

The ‘run ragged’ argument has zero substance.

Playing just over 3000 minutes of football in an entire season is not an issue for a 20 yr old. Unless you think from 20-22 something significant changes in a players ability to cope????

Saka needs to play MORE, not less.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲

Another poster who doesn't know ball. Easy to spot them.

Xln

When Mount was the same age he played 52 games and 3700 minutes.

Saka already had a full season under his belt the previous season too.

The ‘run ragged’ argument has zero substance.

Playing just over 3000 minutes of football in an entire season is not an issue for a 20 yr old. Unless you think from 20-22 something significant changes in a players ability to cope????

Saka needs to play MORE, not less.
HSG on point like usual.

Kids of 20 years have endless energy and optimism. IF anything, Saka will work harder now than when he's 28.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
HSG on point like usual.

Kids of 20 years have endless energy and optimism. IF anything, Saka will work harder now than when he's 28.
Needs to be sold before he's 26-27... I would take 100m tbh, we won't regret it later

Xln

Needs to be sold before he's 26-27... I would take 100m tbh, we won't regret it later
I don't know. We shouldn't be bothered by the financial part tbh especially if Saka has proven himself to be potentially a legend in the making.

That being said, 100mil isn't bad either to reinvest in the team.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I don't know. We shouldn't be bothered by the financial part tbh especially if Saka has proven himself to be potentially a legend in the making.

That being said, 100mil isn't bad either to reinvest in the team.
Not if you reinvest it in say Pepe and Mustafi esque signings.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
So use and abuse him then throw him out? And fans ask for loyalty from players, at least the talented ones. I honestly believe Saka should leave after this contract is up. Don't believe in Arteta and think Saka will thrive in the Liverpool system. Mane and Salah are getting older and will soon start fading.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta confirm talks ongoing and both saka and Arteta want new contract done he said it's only matter of time

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Giving him serious money on a long term deal is the only way we can really guarantee he'll remain here over the coming years. Even if we have to pay him that bit extra. Sometimes you have to bend rules for your star players.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
He'll hold his value so I'm not really bothered how much we give him.

He's our main focus on the pitch, everyone is firstly looking for him to get the ball to so in that sense he should be getting star man money.

Top Bottom