• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 48 38.7%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 62 50.0%
  • No no at all

Votes: 14 11.3%

• Total voters

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

At one point in the game he ended up in the middle. In that short time he skipped past a player and drew a foul later on he linked up with teammates and ended up on the left side of the box and put in a dangerous cross. This all happened in about a minute.

That central winger on the left role is made for him I swear. Mikel tried it once or twice last season and he was excellent.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

At one point in the game he ended up in the middle. In that short time he skipped past a player and drew a foul later on he linked up with teammates and ended up on the left side of the box and put in a dangerous cross. This all happened in about a minute.

That central winger on the left
role is made for him I swear. Mikel tried it once or twice last season and he was excellent.
What’s going on here then?

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

What’s going on here then?
If you know you know…

Nah it’s the role that Di Maria played for in Madrid towards the end of his time there, KDB also kind of played it for City when he used to spam crosses. LCM that drifts out wide to link up with players and over/underlap.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Having rewatched the game, Saka did a lot better than I thought. Underrated performance.
The same in the first game. He was just average not bad. Even Ødegaard played very well in the second half of the Leicester game. But they are clearly not up to speed yet and that's okay, when they get going, it's going to be a riot.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka

That central winger on the left role is made for him I swear. Mikel tried it once or twice last season and he was excellent.
If we got raphinha our attack would be so devastating. Saka's versatility makes him so valuable. We just need to upgrade on Ramsdale, Xhaka and find competition for Partey and I would say this is the most confident and happy I have been with an arsenal team since 07/08 squad.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

If we got raphinha our attack would be so devastating. Saka's versatility makes him so valuable. We just need to upgrade on Ramsdale, Xhaka and find competition for Partey and I would say this is the most confident and happy I have been with an arsenal team since 07/08 squad.
Raphinha really was the one that got away.

If we can get CL football this season we should hopefully be able to sign an elite forward.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Saka has been stuck right on the touchline for most of the first two games whilst Martinelli and Jesus have interchanged more centrally. Doing it for the team's benefit, however, probably affecting his own personal outputs. But he has still been reasonably good anyway.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good to see we getting serious about giving him new contract. Him Saliba and Martinelli should be all sign extensions this year.

But if we keep using saka like we been doing since 2020 he won't last until his mid 20's and will burnt out. Get him a respectable backup.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...hopefully get this (Martinelli and Saliba's deals too) done and that's us back, ladies and gentleman!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

We need to sell ESR
How stupid that would be without an amazing offer.

He has 4 years in contract with not big wages.

He is no Iwobi. We can sell him with 2 years in contract later if he doesn't fire up or keeps getting injured.

Weird to see this from a person who is active in the Academy threads, wtf.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
How stupid that would be without an amazing offer.

He has 4 years in contract with not big wages.

He is no Iwobi. We can sell him with 2 years in contract later if he doesn't fire up or keeps getting injured.

Weird to see this from a person who is active in the Academy threads, wtf.
He didn't say he would give him for free or peanuts, obviously, we would look for good money for him, but it's fair to say with Vieira here his chances will be limited

Latest posts+

Top Bottom