• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 41 38.0%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 54 50.0%
  • No no at all

Votes: 13 12.0%

• Total voters

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
One thing this game confirmed is that Saka is a wide midfielder. For the fifth goal, he intentionally slowed the pace of the game to wait for Tomiyasu on the overlap. A Martinelli or a Salah would have turned on the jets and go directly toward the goal.
That's the way these guys are developed in the academy. Almost no pure out and out winger/wide-forward like a Martinelli.

Geofranco

Sensational player really, his goals and assists are astounding...just there to make a difference all the damn time.

The only thing that (well it doesn't really, but the weirdos on here probably care about it) holds him back is he isn't very "aesthetically pleasing" on the eye compared to other wingers... doesn't do enough step overs, or spin in a full circle with the ball and then immediately kick it out of play for the "sauce gang" to rate him highly sadly...but he's a TOP CLASS player make no mistake.

He's kinda like Raul imo (though still has to reach that level obviously) but in terms of just being quality at everything without "looking perfect" at anything, he has that similar vibe about him.

Love him!
Honestly his game is not that aesthetic. He just does the basics very well, but he is not the most explosive, agile or technically gifted player. His game is just so well rounded. Even in the academy he looked ordinary most times then he'd randomly do something ridiculous like dribble through 5 players or score a great goal that took legit top quality technique and he always stepped up in big games. It was his mentality, versatility and physicality that let me know he'd 100 percent make it and become a star. He plays like the Kawhi Leonard of European football.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He plays like the Kawhi Leonard of European football.

Yeah-Eddie-Murphy.gif

Geofranco

Purposely didn't mention as it's in the past, but I pointed it out in the Martinelli thread when someone was crying about his difficulties.

That same guy was quick to call he who shall not be named a bad footballer with "no intelligence what so ever".

Saka needs to be careful saying this stuff outloud anyways because he thinks it's his fault but he's inadvertedly exposing the flaws in Arteta's setup.
You and @Trilly always playing victims. Has Martinelli replaced Pepe as your new baebe?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
His physical strength, durability and mentality do get overrated. But i think both our wingers have that competitive fire. Both press and track back as well. Saka is more advanced technically than Martinelli and Martinelli faster. I would like for him sometimes to be a better provider. I feel he droves inside a lot but should try to get in the box at the end line for the cutbacks. I think he could picking a few more assists if instead of just cutting inside he maintains that width and drives into the box. I mean great player, love him to death but it would be relatively easy for him to create a few more goals with the cutback

Trilly

Gargantuan | Top 5 Most Hated
Trusted ⭐

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Our most reliable attacker in the team. Jesus is always injured, while Gabi cannot score anymore :(

blaze_of_glory

Great game from him. Unlucky not to get a second. Should be in the discussion for best player in the league, full stop.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"final product merchant" I have seen rival fans call.him on twitter now ffs!

Yeah let your wingers dribble into nowhere lads, ours will just keep getting game winning goals and assists 😅

Latest posts

Top Bottom