• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 43 38.4%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 56 50.0%
  • No no at all

Votes: 13 11.6%

• Total voters

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Watkins has had a better start hard to argue with a goal a game in goal/assists; but Saka is better player. I know @2Smokeyy disagrees with me but he is the player i would like instead of Toney but Toney we can buy in January. Don’t think Villa would sell till off season if at all.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Watkins has had a better start hard to argue with a goal a game in goal/assists; but Saka is better player. I know @2Smokeyy disagrees with me but he is the player i would like instead of Toney but Toney we can buy in January. Don’t think Villa would sell till off season if at all.

Not to derail the thread but I don’t think Watkins would replicate his current form in our system. That’s not to say he isn’t a good player or anything however he has admitted himself that he’s had to simplify his game and get rid of all the running that he used to do. Toney wouldn’t even be my preferred choice but I think his style suits Arteta-ball a bit more.

Anyways, I’ll make my judgement on Saka in comparison to other talents in the world and whether he’s WC come May 2024. The business end of the season is when the crème de la crème players make a difference.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Not to derail the thread but I don’t think Watkins would replicate his current form in our system. That’s not to say he isn’t a good player or anything however he has admitted himself that he’s had to simplify his game and get rid of all the running that he used to do. Toney wouldn’t even be my preferred choice but I think his style suits Arteta-ball a bit more.

Anyways, I’ll make my judgement on Saka in comparison to other talents in the world and whether he’s WC come May 2024. The business end of the season is when the crème de la crème players make a difference.
I think he scores more in our system with better players around him and better service. If he gets same service of Jesus i think he will get more goals. Our strikers have frittered away a lot of good chances from where i sit

I do agree on Saka he needs to do it this year in biggest competitions then we know

pigge

Wishes Wrestling Fans Liked Him

Player:Martinelli
I’d put Salah top, Haaland second and Watkins and Saka joint third.

Saka should pull ahead of Watkins soon though, Villa have got tough fixtures coming up and despite his numbers Saka is only just starting to hit some good form.
Hopefully Salah retires from old age soon. Go get the bag in America

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I think he scores more in our system with better players around him and better service. If he gets same service of Jesus i think he will get more goals. Our strikers have frittered away a lot of good chances from where i sit

I do agree on Saka he needs to do it this year in biggest competitions then we know

That could only work under a different regime or if Arteta adapts his expectations from his preferred CF imo. What do Jesus, Nketiah, Lacazette and even Aubameyang all have in common? That’ll tell you all you need to know about what he wants from a CF.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

They’re black? 😱

breaking-bad-walter-white.gif

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Should have got man of the match, had his I’m Him performance and put the team on his back. Deserved a goal.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Congratulations to him on his 200th appearance. As Henry said, he's the man of the moment. He's the youngest player to this landmark ahead of Cesc and the youngest Brit since Bastin. He's mot even been on top form this season either. Starboy ❤️

Top Bottom