• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 58 37.4%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 78 50.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 19 12.3%

• Total voters

GoonerJay24

I can't believe there is any debate about Saka starting at the Euros, he's one of the first names on the team sheet.

None of the other wingers even came close to making a case to get the nod over him in the two warm up games anyway, all Palmer did was score a crap/scruffy pen ffs :lol:

I get it tbh, Cole Palmer has been sensational this season. I think I'd start him over Saka but that's a testament to how good he is.

You could start both of course but then where do Foden and Bellingham play? Also, need a player making runs in the final third for balance.

Last edited:

GoonerJay24

they can play in midfield (with Rice sitting behind them) and Saka and Palmer on the wings.

Knowing their manager, I feel he will use 7 defenders again like last time

Saka, Palmer and Kane are all ball to feet attackers. I'd start Gordon or Watkins too for runs, movement and directness. Also, theres we no fullbacks going on the overlap

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Saka, Palmer and Kane are all ball to feet attackers. I'd start Gordon or Watkins too for runs, movement and directness. Also, theres we no fullbacks going on the overlap

If the England set up wasn't full of braindead mongs they'd try to replicate the Saka/White/Ødegaard dynamic but have Palmer or Foden in the Ødegaard role, but we all know the story there.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Wonder if the media are gonna put a bit of pressure on Bak to deliver this tournament. Out with the obvious rags, most are on his side for now but we know how fickle they can be.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You're gonna get Bellingham-Rice-Gallagher behind Foden -Kane-Saka and you're gonna like it. Capiche?

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
The pressure should be on the POTY not Saka....
Tbf I think there is pressure on Foden to produce this tournament.
Saks & Foden while young have been around the England squad a while & it's prob seen as time for them both to do it on the big stage.

If not though we have some other very good options tbf.

Kane & Jude imho are the 2 highest profile England players followed by Foden & Saka.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Tbf I think there is pressure on Foden to produce this tournament.
Saks & Foden while young have been around the England squad a while & it's prob seen as time for them both to do it on the big stage.

If not though we have some other very good options tbf.

Kane & Jude imho are the 2 highest profile England players followed by Foden & Saka.
Agree in principle although imo, Foden is never portrayed as the main man at any time. He always seems to be overshadowed by someone. It's tome the POTY was made the face of the England team. Let him handle that pressure.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Does his deflected cross for Bellingham count as an assist?

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, July 24

Inter have reached an agreement with Jakub Kiwior [Gazzetta Dello Sport]

Real Sociedad midfielder Mikel Merino is keen on joining Arsenal this summer [diariovasco]

Leicester City have opened talks to sign Reiss Nelson on loan with an obligation to buy [Fabrizio Romano]

Total agreement reached for Calafiori, only the medical remains [David Ornstein]

Arsenal have made an enquiry for Juventus winger Federico Chiesa [SportItalia]

Latest posts

Top Bottom