• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 57 37.5%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 76 50.0%
  • No no at all

Votes: 19 12.5%

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

At least not according to Googles live report. But Transfermarkt say it was an assist.

Yeah, I am confused too...checked the Euro 2024 site to see if anyone had the same amount of goal contributions as Havertz and saw Saka had an assist, but watching the game I felt there was no way he was getting that.

Though I guess certain deflected goals are given to the scorers, so maybe they are opening that up to assisters now :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

In the hearts and minds of Arsenal fans everywhere, yes. He and Rice are the only reason you and I even watched.

On that Euro website, Mbappe has an official assist for the own goal from Austria lol...so yeah, not sure I trust it anymore but I will take it!

outlawz

Southgate's waistcoat knitter
A lot of us have been saying this for a long time. It's also down to Saka though as it's on him to have the long term vision.

Hearing coaches over the years like Mourinho etc, it seems saying no even just once at club or international level can be very detrimental to your career. It's probably easier for a young guy like Saka to just go along with it.
It sends the wrong signal, and your position is precarious. One injury and another guy seizing the opportunity and you're toast.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Nah not my Star Boy being caught in 4K UHD lipsing his girl like that 😭

GRAQU4FWcAAGuOk

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

That's why a dribbler, who's able to occupy wide areas is such an interesting idea this window. Would have been Smith Rowe for me, but can we rely on him fitness wise?

Eze or Simons for me, Musiala a non-starter. Get that in, and a good TP5 replacement and we are cooking centrally, with the likes of Bukayo and Martin able to drift as well.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

That's why a dribbler, who's able to occupy wide areas is such an interesting idea this window. Would have been Smith Rowe for me, but can we rely on him fitness wise?

Eze or Simons for me, Musiala a non-starter. Get that in, and a good TP5 replacement and we are cooking centrally, with the likes of Bukayo and Martin able to drift as well.

Yeah that's what I'd like too. Not sure if it'll be too much of a trade for our system in terms of losing some midfield stability but gives us different options going forward.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I'm definitely on the Eze train, I think he'd be dope in our team.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He looks different gravy here but a lot of these clips were from 3-4 years ago before being subject to the gruelling workload he’s had over the last few years.

Current Saka is noticeably slower and not as sprightly when picking the ball up and running with it
Yeah I been saying for 18 months Arteta will ruin saka and by 26 his careers the highest level. I know Arteta don’t care. But I wish saka had strong people behind him who protects him and tell arsenal I’m not gonna play 60-70 game a season

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Yeah I been saying for 18 months Arteta will ruin saka and by 26 his careers the highest level. I know Arteta don’t care. But I wish saka had strong people behind him who protects him and tell arsenal I’m not gonna play 60-70 game a season
It’s also why we need a proper rotation player for him. I have been saying it for at least a year on here.

He needs to be rotated properly otherwise we are going to be having the same conversation about him every season.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, July 13

Arsenal and Bologna are working to find a compromise on the structure of the transfer fee [Di Marzio]

Nuno Tavares has signed his contract as a Lazio player until 2029 [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom