• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 66 49.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.4%

• Total voters

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not even just whether it's the first or fifth goal in a drubbing, the fact is while Haaland is an incredible goalscorer since moving to City he's become a bit onedimensional. He's a finisher and nothing else and has tilted the entire setup towards him, reminiscent of Kane who's a parasite to Sp**s setup.

Saka is a giant factor in how we play, dribbler, passer, stretch play with runs, facilitator etc, Haaland averages 10 touches a game. Very difficult to gauge like this but a good tier below Mbappe imo, and if we win the league definitely below Saka domestically.

Facts! I just can’t see a lot of those doing the voting assessing things like this though especially as this era is very output focused and they don’t place as much importance on the impact the player has on the team itself with those factors you listed. I might be wrong but I’m sure the votes are done in February, no? I remember reading that somewhere.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Won't The Saka win YPOTY?
Idk, they’re both eligible for it which makes it weird to call.

Depends how much they want to gas Haaland up. I don’t think he’s worthy of a clean sweep unless City win the league so I’d give it to Saka.

Pulp

Yeh, thats great but lets be honest, we would never accept that.
Of course. Ideally he won't be sold at all, but it is a good indication on form is all. And while it isn't important, it is cool that the Arsenal squad is one of the most valuable ones in Europe. With young players at that!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

That Sanchez season was scary good, remember him just being unstoppable.

Saka’s finishing is staring to get so good I’m almost tempted to focus on getting him in goalscoring positions and do less playmaking.

Starting to feel like he could be a 20 goal 10 assist player at his best if the team was set up like that. We’ll probably want him to be a 15 goal 15 assist type though.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

That Sanchez season was scary good, remember him just being unstoppable.

Saka’s finishing is staring to get so good I’m almost tempted to focus on getting him in goalscoring positions and do less playmaking.

Starting to feel like he could be a 20 goal 10 assist player at his best if the team was set up like that. We’ll probably want him to be a 15 goal 15 assist type though.

These numbers from Saka are pretty insane when you consider his heat map is close to a traditional winger.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Genuinely shocked Pires isn't on this list!?

Looked it up...01/02, 9 goals and 11 assists...03/04, 14 goals and 9 assists...****ing close 😅
Yeah surprised me a bit as well. Such an underrated player by everyone but us.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Walcott was underrated and Henry was something else!
This is why when people were speaking about Purple Patchford in the same breath as Henry I found it ridiculous. The only players who have put up those kinds of numbers in big leagues since him are Messi and Suarez.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom